we do it to ourself

Started by big-daddy, March 24, 2008, 11:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRWalum

Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 09:25:30 PM
Homoplex thing a Joke...... Are you Gay there Doc?

Far from it big d. I think your joke is wrong IMO. I won't go into the big internet debate. I'll remove the posts ;D




Time for my meds ;)


DR Walnut!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

big-daddy

Great Doc........  ;)

Thanks have a great day
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: DRWalum on March 24, 2008, 09:48:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 09:25:30 PM
Homoplex thing a Joke...... Are you Gay there Doc?

Far from it big d. I think your joke is wrong IMO. I won't go into the big internet debate. I'll remove the posts ;D




Time for my meds ;)


DR Walnut!


I just took mine :P

DRWalum

Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 09:55:54 PM
Great Doc........  ;)

Thanks have a great day

Thanks buddy  ;D

Posts some pics of that bad azz jeep !!

Sorry to go off topic , but the meds work a lot better with beer  :drink.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

big-daddy

No problem.... I'll post them on another thread
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able

Quote from: shogun323 on March 24, 2008, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: Able on March 24, 2008, 04:34:58 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on March 24, 2008, 04:00:19 PM
Quote from: Able on March 24, 2008, 03:54:44 PMOn a topic related note.......... is there any computer company that still has customer service here instead of India ? I want a new computer and components, but absolutely HATE trying to talk to someone with such an accent that I can't understand them when I bought the item here in America.
Acer's support is located in Texas. I have dealt with them a few times and had good experiences!!!

any feedback on their computers as far as how good they are ? I've had Compaq, HP, Gateway, Emachines and so far I think the best one has been the cheapest.

I have positive feedback on Acers for ya. I am an IT guy by trade. I currently have 23 Acer desktops in my company and they are great.   I have used them for the last 4 years with no complaints!!

Thanks for the info.

foreman1

Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 11:28:21 AM
I think its more about profit and using cheaper labor.

NAFTA / GATT / Free Trade I guess ,
You know whats funny , somebody ought to tell all the mexicans that the jobs are over there . They need to look back and maybe they'll notice all the new factories that have been built on the border towns of Mexico.



Chrysler , GM ,
Scientific Atlanta, General Instruments ,PPC ,Raychem, Thomas and Bets ,Antec ,Siecor, Alcatel Fiber optic cables and jumpers ,Motorola to some degree ,Dayco ,Interco famous maker of Vampire ATV tires and on .....Just a few that come to mind , there must be thousands more that I dont know of.

We might be sneakin across the border headin south for jobs soon,so messed up . :(


NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Able on March 24, 2008, 10:11:35 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on March 24, 2008, 09:36:17 PM
Quote from: Able on March 24, 2008, 04:34:58 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on March 24, 2008, 04:00:19 PM
Quote from: Able on March 24, 2008, 03:54:44 PMOn a topic related note.......... is there any computer company that still has customer service here instead of India ? I want a new computer and components, but absolutely HATE trying to talk to someone with such an accent that I can't understand them when I bought the item here in America.
Acer's support is located in Texas. I have dealt with them a few times and had good experiences!!!

any feedback on their computers as far as how good they are ? I've had Compaq, HP, Gateway, Emachines and so far I think the best one has been the cheapest.

I have positive feedback on Acers for ya. I am an IT guy by trade. I currently have 23 Acer desktops in my company and they are great.   I have used them for the last 4 years with no complaints!!

Thanks for the info.

  What do they use for a processor??  I am like Cain I hate getting " tank yoo for cawwing micrsof , preese hold"

FishaHallic

Quote from: DRWalum on March 24, 2008, 10:03:55 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 09:55:54 PM
Great Doc........  ;)

Thanks have a great day

Thanks buddy  ;D

Posts some pics of that bad azz jeep !!

Sorry to go off topic , but the meds work a lot better with beer  :drink.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Did I miss something, I swear  I must be getting old  :dunno.gif

renmus

Quote from: FishaHallic on March 25, 2008, 12:15:10 AM
Quote from: DRWalum on March 24, 2008, 10:03:55 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 09:55:54 PM
Great Doc........  ;)

Thanks have a great day

Thanks buddy  ;D

Posts some pics of that bad azz jeep !!

Sorry to go off topic , but the meds work a lot better with beer  :drink.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Did I miss something, I swear  I must be getting old  :dunno.gif

Maybe some meds.  Some things here are best left undeciphered.

big-daddy

Quote from: foreman1 on March 24, 2008, 10:38:02 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on March 24, 2008, 11:28:21 AM
I think its more about profit and using cheaper labor.

NAFTA / GATT / Free Trade I guess ,
You know whats funny , somebody ought to tell all the mexicans that the jobs are over there . They need to look back and maybe they'll notice all the new factories that have been built on the border towns of Mexico.




Chrysler , GM ,
Scientific Atlanta, General Instruments ,PPC ,Raychem, Thomas and Bets ,Antec ,Siecor, Alcatel Fiber optic cables and jumpers ,Motorola to some degree ,Dayco ,Interco famous maker of Vampire ATV tires and on .....Just a few that come to mind , there must be thousands more that I dont know of.

We might be sneakin across the border headin south for jobs soon,so messed up . :(






Yea.......... I feel the same way :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com