Seminole flooded?

Started by klutchbuster400, March 22, 2008, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Anyone know if the seminole mx got flooded out? I'm going tomorrow, just want to make sure.

Turboderf

its easter are they open ??

~Demon_Boy250X~

Yeah they are. We checked the website.  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Rained out today. This is like the 5th time in a row I can't go because seminole is closed on a day I can ride.

SlowJoeRacing

try l-cross
u can ride the woods or the motocross track
it is also better than seminole
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

klutchbuster400

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 08:21:33 AM
try l-cross
u can ride the woods or the motocross track
it is also better than seminole
Too far from Miami.
No places to ride sucks  :'(

SlowJoeRacing

it isnt just for u it is all of us.
did u try miami mx
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

klutchbuster400

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 12:15:46 PM
it isnt just for u it is all of us.
did u try miami mx
I'm boycotting Miami mx, the treatment I got there was horrible, and the track is a wreck. If I pay to ride I expect to be fairly treated, not put under the dirtbikes because I have 2 extra wheels.

SlowJoeRacing

that is at anytrack that has dirt bikes and quads
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

klutchbuster400

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on March 23, 2008, 12:31:40 PM
that is at anytrack that has dirt bikes and quads
Not really, seminole is very fair. They have 1 track open at all times, and one they run sessions on. Miami mx has 1 track with sessions, and some how the quads session is their favorite to mess with.

LTR450 994

seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: LTR450 994 on March 23, 2008, 01:26:35 PM
seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.
Damn, my dad has to work that weekend too. The Indian god does not want me to ride.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 23, 2008, 01:38:30 PM
Quote from: LTR450 994 on March 23, 2008, 01:26:35 PM
seminole is opening next weekend at 12 till 6pm. those are great hours for those that like to sleep in like me. I wish they made that permanent.
Damn, my dad has to work that weekend too. The Indian god does not want me to ride.

Try to see if they are open the first Tuesday of springbreak if they are I am will convince my dad to take us.  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

~Demon_Boy250X~

And don't forget maybe next weekend we can hit up holeylands if it doesn't rain more this week lol.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

RAD 450r

I was thinking about going today...but deceided to sleep in, save money for the race at myakka.  Good thing I did...

L-cross is good and about 2 hours from miami due to the fact you have to go thru 3 towns and cruise at like 20 mph.  I think its worth its if you like xc trails and a decent mx track.  Its no seminole but its halfway between misuxami mx and seminole in quality.  Any ride time is good riding these days.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

wheelie_boy

#15
Is the L cross track good?  Is it open sat and sun?
05 kx 250f

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: wheelie_boy on March 23, 2008, 08:23:31 PM
Is the L cross track good?  Is it open sat and sun?
ya it is
it is open every sunday for practice unless there is an adault weekend
i think the only time it is open for saturday is if there is a family weekend
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Turboderf

http://l-cross.com/index2.html i like l-cross theres alot of riding out there trails mx and mud ....its a place to burn some gas

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Turboderf on March 23, 2008, 09:26:56 PM
http://l-cross.com/index2.html i like l-cross theres alot of riding out there trails mx and mud ....its a place to burn some gas
Maybe over spring break. Sounds nice.

SlowJoeRacing

ya when is ur spring break
i will let u know if they have a family weekend or not
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

wheelie_boy

I wish I would have known about this yesturday! I would have been out there today. 
05 kx 250f

SlowJoeRacing

lol
well i might be out there on sunday coming up
let me know if u go
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

wheelie_boy

I doubt ill be out there next sunday cuz I go back to school next Monday and its a long drive from my house.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Spring break starts friday for me, and ends next monday. Can my 51ish inch mx quad fit in the trails?

SlowJoeRacing

ya probably when r u going
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com