Post Up Your Truck

Started by Young Gun, October 08, 2007, 06:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestroker

thats what I was thinking I am not sure exactly what my buddy is hitting boost wise but I know its over 35 do either of you have a boost fooler
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

kfx400rob

yea i made a boost fooler with a needle valve.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chillinthemost

All of you guys boost seems low to me. I made a boost fooler out of a ball point pen and a roll of duct tape. I see 45 pounds of boost in my truck with my auxillery turbo that I made from an old leaf blower. It works great for spanking those pesky duramaxes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com