Just curious

Started by Able, March 18, 2008, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Able

Just curious But don't things like offensive names like "homoplex" ;lies like "it's closed" and statements like it's no longer open for riding criterea for moderator action here ?
Paul goes out of his way and invests tons of money to give us a great place to ride. Everyone is welcomed. He busts his azz to make it new, exciting, fun, and a great attraction and all he gets in return in bashed for his efforts ? I know one of the ex-mods here happens to frequent the place...... lets see what the existing mods do about such misleading attacks on someone out there trying to give us a place to ride and get together.

550superquad

because he's a contrituting member plus he can say what he wants  >:
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Da_Mtg_Man

Dude, What misleading attacks, Is everyone not having fun here? Anyone that reads the thread can see that it's all in fun. As I posted, Paul (and friends) have created a great place for atvers to ride, socialize and just have fun. Everybody on this site has one thing in common, We all ride. Some are great friends, some are just acquaintances but we're all friends to some extent. Take a joke for what it is, It's just ribbing.
Last but not least, Publicity is advertising whether it is good publicity or bad publicity it is still advertising. I guarantee that more people will come to the Motoplex after seeing that thread.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

just an example of the RR/mudrider crowd going overboard, will they get spanked this time, or will I be banned?

no wait,,,,,Able will be banned, sorry dude, you gots to go because you offended the allmightys

and yes I do frequent the Motoplex, in fact I have not missed a feature weekend yet, and almost missed this one due to some unforeseen problems that the Motoplex crew came to my aid and helped me fix.

I remember once that a group of people from ATVFL came together and ended up paying my way to Durhamtown for a three-day weekend, I haven't forgotten the kind-hearted generosity.

I have found the same crowd at the Motoplex, and thanks to them, I will not miss this feature weekend.

There have been people(last time) who came up without a quad and without a place to sleep and ended up having a grand time just being there, so how someone can get on here and just bach it for the sake of bashing it is beyond me.

shame on you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 10:45:43 AM
Dude, What misleading attacks, Is everyone not having fun here? Anyone that reads the thread can see that it's all in fun. As I posted, Paul (and friends) have created a great place for atvers to ride, socialize and just have fun. Everybody on this site has one thing in common, We all ride. Some are great friends, some are just acquaintances but we're all friends to some extent. Take a joke for what it is, It's just ribbing.
Last but not least, Publicity is advertising whether it is good publicity or bad publicity it is still advertising. I guarantee that more people will come to the Motoplex after seeing that thread.

I would agree with you if the title of the thread wasn't changed like it was, but it just plain seems mean-spirited the way it was done.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Able

"homoplex" = inflammatory attack

it's closed = lie, misleading info for possible riders of the Plex

no more needs to be said. no interpretation there werner put it in black and white
does this mean I can start a thread calling a member name, call him gay, and post his cell number saying he also does male prostitution and please call him  if I'm just doing it in fun? if so someone's gonna get lots of calls  :D :D

Able

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 10:48:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 10:45:43 AM
Dude, What misleading attacks, Is everyone not having fun here? Anyone that reads the thread can see that it's all in fun. As I posted, Paul (and friends) have created a great place for atvers to ride, socialize and just have fun. Everybody on this site has one thing in common, We all ride. Some are great friends, some are just acquaintances but we're all friends to some extent. Take a joke for what it is, It's just ribbing.
Last but not least, Publicity is advertising whether it is good publicity or bad publicity it is still advertising. I guarantee that more people will come to the Motoplex after seeing that thread.

I would agree with you if the title of the thread wasn't changed like it was, but it just plain seems mean-spirited the way it was done.

Id@

And if it wasn't locked to prevent memebrs from stating that it is indeed open for business and in fact has an upcoming feature weekend with something for everyone.

Da_Mtg_Man

Sorry, I didn't see the modification to the thread, It has been changed.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Able

We appreciate your  attention to the matter

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com