L-Cross 3/21- 3/23...

Started by brocker, March 17, 2008, 08:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocker

Anybody going out there this weekend?  My kid is still mad that I couldn't take her a couple of weeks ago.  We'll be camping this weekend.  Should be little more laid back than Muddy Gra.  Watch out for the 4yo on the camo pink ATV.

redtree511

I will be coming out.  Anybody else coming out??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

KD 428

I was there sunday. It is a great place
HONDA CRF450R

redtree511

Patti--If you read this can you tell me if there will be a trail ride on Saturday morning??  If so what time and where.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

brocker

Doesn't appear many are going.  Stop by and say "hi", redtree511.  We will probably camp out back.  We will have a popup being towed by a white trailblazer.  Have fun.

brocker

Patti, thanks for a great weekend.  I know the family weekends don't make money for y'all, but my family has a lot of fun.  The trail ride was a good time even with the rain and the mud got better as it came down.  Looking forward to the next event.  Thanks again for giving us a place to ride.

             The Brock family

Shotgun

I forgot about this event, but no more tent camping for me after the last time I was there.

HVYHLR53

Quote from: Shotgun on March 26, 2008, 10:47:21 PM
I forgot about this event, but no more tent camping for me after the last time I was there.

Will it make a good story? Please tell!
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"