Rider Down...Show your Support

Started by kawGIRL, April 18, 2005, 01:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I AM SOO SORRY about your mishap this weekend Sheldon (BBF)!
You are TOUGH  [smiley=Shocked.gif] after having a untimely incident  :P you went on a 2 hour ride anyway  :o not knowing that you broke ...not one ...but TWO bones in your ankle  


I know it will be awhile before you are up and running again so I thought I would start a support group for ya  


Hope you have speedy Recovery and if there is anything any of us can do you know we are family here SO JUST ASK!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

T2

Get well soon and get good pain Rx ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

I talked to Sheldon went he was driving to the doctor on saturday. Sheldon you like a Ford. (build tough) We talk about RR and other thing for over 15 minutes. the way he was talking you never knew he had 2 broken bones..  :-/ Get better my friend and if you need something give me a call.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrasher

and the kicker (haha) is, he didn't break it while riding!

DOH!


get back on yer feet soon sheldon!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Chuck_Norris

broken bones suck. dont I know it. get well soon brother

BCConviber

Ok, what's the deal Sheldon? You wait till I'm not around to do something funny? No, seriously, get well soon. We've got ridin' to do!
Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

da_mtgs_boss

Sheldon,
 
Sorry to hear about this. [smiley=Unhappy.gif] I hope your back on your feet as soon as possible. Take care!  [smiley=Wink.gif]

Jen
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

NOS_PRAIRIE

BBF.. Youll be on your feet in no time. If you need anything call me.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



Qdawg76

Man hope your ok, Hope you get well Quick
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

can dress you up but cant take you out ;D thats pure dedication to our sport! you get well and milk it for all its worth ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

Talked to BBF tonight and he's getting 2  plates with screws put in on Thursday.He should be back on the Brute Force by Friday  :o

Get well soon bud.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Im2much26

If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

Redgrizzly660

Hey Sheldon get well soon. U can stay at my hotel.

Grizz

bbf

i want to thank every one for there support and i wish i could ride friday but the doctor puts me out for for 6 weeks this is going to kill me i have to get a self power wheel chair and let someone on the site mod it for off road

BCConviber

6 weeks? WOW.. Sorry to hear that my friend. Well, at least that puts you back in action right before Memorial day weekend!! WOO HOO!!! I'll have the captain and coke ready!!
Anything I can do, give me a call.

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

sk8r_dude

Sheldon, sorry to here about your ankle. No riding for 6 weeks wow! get well soon.

Gerald
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

gery350

hey sheldon. i kinda know how you feel. my bike broke and my concern wasnt how much is it gonna cost to fix it, but how long am i going to go without riding before it gets fixed. i know you cant compare a broken bike to a broken bone but the down time sucks the same. heel quick and get back out there.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

nena

Wish u a full and fast recovery  :)
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

CA650

I don't know ya, and haven't been a member very long but broken bones suck, been there done that get well soon.

qt314nfla

Sheldon sorry to hear about the injury.  I hope you heal up quickly.  If you need help at the palace or anything while you're down let me know.
Lauren

Brians06grizz

2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~