how old is every one

Started by TMAN11, December 27, 2007, 03:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Miami450R

I'm 17. Got my first CR80R dirtbike when i was turning 13. lol.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

outindeltona

i think im 12 but my bills remind me im 30....that and falling started hurting more

Sleazy_Rider78

I am 35 years old.  I am divorced.  And I live in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on March 29, 2008, 12:01:08 AM
I am 35 years old.  I am divorced.  And I live in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

  :o   SWEET....  :-\so... where do you keep your ATV/Dirtbike ????
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 03, 2008, 12:19:23 AM
its a van!

LMAO True but would there still be enough room to slep comfortably?
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on April 03, 2008, 01:04:18 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 03, 2008, 12:19:23 AM
its a van!

LMAO True but would there still be enough room to slep comfortably?
You'll have plenty of time to think of that, when you're LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 03, 2008, 09:41:01 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on April 03, 2008, 01:04:18 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 03, 2008, 12:19:23 AM
its a van!

LMAO True but would there still be enough room to slep comfortably?
You'll have plenty of time to think of that, when you're LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

You have a better chance of that than I do!  ;D >:D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: KD 450 on April 28, 2008, 11:40:30 AM
Yes! 16 finally! lol


WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO........................time to go RACIN!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

pj329

Hell! I'm 97 and still ridin like i'm 14! :P
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

KD 428

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 28, 2008, 01:13:18 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on April 28, 2008, 11:40:30 AM
Yes! 16 finally! lol


WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO........................time to go RACIN!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, I cant wait for the race!!
HONDA CRF450R

xoxide


Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on April 29, 2008, 08:58:38 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 28, 2008, 01:13:18 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on April 28, 2008, 11:40:30 AM
Yes! 16 finally! lol


WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO........................time to go RACIN!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, I cant wait for the race!!

OH KENNY!
I have your card
and cant wait for you to
race this weekend I
made you a sign(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com