Main Menu

Atv's

Started by RancherFreak, August 31, 2007, 07:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Demon_Boy250X~

lol. I ride Holey Lands every weekend... and i refuse to ride Seminole if im still on my 300...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.
HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: KD 450 on March 13, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.

Thats the plan... lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 14, 2008, 11:08:03 AM
Quote from: KD 450 on March 13, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.

Thats the plan... lol
It will end up just like my old warrior. Sitting in the backyard rusting.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#54
Yeah because your GF hates to ride. Also it will be kept inside a shed. And i tend to take friends when i ride so they will use it... remember my sister POS still gets use. Same with my mom's.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

sgt cat

DRZ man!!
I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.

~Demon_Boy250X~

My new 450!!!! Got it last night!







#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

~Demon_Boy250X~

New better pics lol



#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

SlowJoeRacing

#58
this is my dads bike with the red hipers and and mine with the white hood
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

klutchbuster400

I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 25, 2008, 09:56:03 PM
I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[

You never like rims other than black ones... I like the red hipers though  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 25, 2008, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 25, 2008, 09:56:03 PM
I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[

You never like rims other than black ones... I like the red hipers though  ;D
Not really, I like the green, blue, and black hipers. Thats it though lol. But still hipers are the best rim EVER.

SlowJoeRacing

i am getting blue for the one with the white hood
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

nobodyshome

SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com