Foreman Snorkel Question

Started by MudMan, March 13, 2008, 11:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I have snorkeled the airbox, carburerator, front and rear diffs, cooilng fan, and breaks.  Do I need to snorkel the crankcase ??  And if so does anyone know how to ??  And is there anything else that should be snorkeled ??  I also sealed off the pull start. 

THANKS
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

I never snorkeld my crank case line. You can but I just zip tied it tight (instead of the stock little clamp thingy) and put some rubber gasket maker around the inside of the lid of the air box. I never once got a drop of water in my airbox after putting that gasket maker on there. Plus, the gasket will turn to rubber and come off as one piece when you take the lid off so it leaves no mess.

Did you ever find that second drain hole of the bottom of the carb?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Ya I've been to that website.....its great......thanks for the help.....I might call tomorrow or something when I have my bike in front of me.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com