if you were at gncc last weekend.

Started by Kelli415, March 05, 2008, 06:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

predatorracer8


gearhead400

oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

svtbolt04

lol, pretty sure all three of them are married. Finding a girl like that who isnt married or single might be a problem.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gearhead400

I dont know about angel but cecco and albright obviously are. I was saying LIKE them anyway.  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Slick89

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Turboderf

Cool you got alot of pics of joe ... that was fun i want to do it again this weekend

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Kelli415

Quote from: Turboderf on March 06, 2008, 04:08:22 PM
Cool you got alot of pics of joe ... that was fun i want to do it again this weekend

yes sir.
it was really hard.
joe rode so quickly
i couldnt snap them fast enough.
i was like AHH!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: quadracer1992 on March 06, 2008, 04:23:56 PM
she got better pics than me

because girls are cooler then boys.
duh.(:
i need a better camera though. =/ blachk!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.


of who?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

thanks guys!
theyres' alot of really cool pictures'
in there
once you crop & zoom in on them!
(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

gearhead400

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Kelli415

Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

predatorracer8

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.

Kelli415

Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.




OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

predatorracer8

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.




OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!

i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.


Kelli415

Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.




OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!

i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

predatorracer8

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 12, 2008, 04:42:05 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.




OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!

i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?

i think you were just walking towards the camera dude.

Kelli415

Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 12, 2008, 05:41:23 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 12, 2008, 04:42:05 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while. 

I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point  :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha

cool pics!

Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.

you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.

of who?



yeah. i cant find it...

its' prob. not me..

i saw it too...it was you.




OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!

i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?

i think you were just walking towards the camera dude.





double you tee eff?
i want to see!
ah.
=]
yeah i saw the camera guy pointing at me..
he was prob like..
is that the worlds fastest rider?
yup! thats her!

haha(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com