I Passed!!!!

Started by 05greengriz, April 15, 2005, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

I passed the written exam portion, now I have to get ready for my check ride.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

thanks it was a very stressfull 100 questions
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Kawa3

Congrats man


dont think im to far behind yah...
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

kawGIRL

Awesome  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Harley_Honey


da_mtgs_boss

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]Way to go! [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

eric

You da man Greengrizz....Great news ;D

Shotgun

Quotethanks it was a very stressfull 100 questions

I know the feeling. I have a single engine private pilot license, commercial multi-engine with instrument rating, and commercial helicopter rating. The written and check rides are VERY stressful. Just relax, I know you will do well.

L.E._YFZ_2005

i need to get one of those one of these days i live on a airstrip be nice to  have a plane lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Shotgun

Now talk about an expensive sport!

dreth

i didnt take a test and i fly all the time! ::) good job ;)

05greengriz

Thanks everyone. What make and model's do you fly Shotgun?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Shotgun

PIPER PA28-161 WARRIOR, Piper Seminole - PA-44-180, Bell 47.

jjamesbar

congrats,

if they get too restricted in ocala you can just fly all over it instead, except the bombing range.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

congratulations.  i would like to learn to fly one day.  i had a lesson once and loved it.

nena

Congratulations!!!! Yay Great job :)
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com