Miami mx 2-16-7 Pictures work now.

Started by YELLOW RR, February 20, 2008, 06:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Pics didn't work, but I know what you mean. I'm not sure why you still go back there, The extra gas is so worth the hour drive to seminole. Miami mx is horrible.

YELLOW RR

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 20, 2008, 08:11:58 PM
Pics didn't work, but I know what you mean. I'm not sure why you still go back there, The extra gas is so worth the hour drive to seminole. Miami mx is horrible.

Riding miami mx is better than no riding at all, I still get a good workout and it keeps me sharp for the days i do make it out to Seminole.

Seminole is on the schedule for this weekend! Will i see you out there?
2007 LTR450

~Demon_Boy250X~

No you won't he is going to Disney... lol i am his girlfriend's older brother. I wish we can go but they are going to Disney...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400


klutchbuster400

Nice shots, I think that track would be more withstandable if it weren't so damn dusty, I cant see 5 feet infront of me there.
I got treated like crap last time I was there from the owner because I was on a quad, never again will they have my money.

hondaboy

YA I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS MIAMI MX IS NOT THE BEST TRACK OUT THERE LOL BUT ITS A PLACE TO RIDE BUT SEMINAL IS SICK IM GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND OR MIAMI MX
2006 trx 450r
2006 trx 250ex
2006 ktm 105sx
2001 recon 250ex
2001 recon 250ex
2003 suzuki 80
2005 f-350 modded up come race me!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: hondaboy on March 07, 2008, 12:21:30 AM
YA I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS MIAMI MX IS NOT THE BEST TRACK OUT THERE LOL BUT ITS A PLACE TO RIDE BUT SEMINAL IS SICK IM GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND OR MIAMI MX
Seminole is closed this weekend.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com