AMA Winternats Series March 2008

Started by HillKiller, January 16, 2008, 03:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

That 1/2 mile at Volusia will be 100+ mph fo sho. :o

I hear the pro motorcycle guys hit 120+ mph there.

450r91


fastrnrik


HondaATC

Nerfs required for these AMA sanctioned races from what I gathered from the rule book?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

fastrnrik

I will call the race promoter and ask him. The AMA has strict noise / db rules too, but they don't enforce them during this series.

01ZX12R

Make sure you have catch cans on all your over flows, that is one thing they were looking for last year, Just take and ty strap a little water bottle on you bike and it will pass. Number plates all the way around also.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 23, 2008, 04:46:50 AM
Make sure you have catch cans on all your over flows, that is one thing they were looking for last year, Just take and ty strap a little water bottle on you bike and it will pass. Number plates all the way around also.

I think Yamahas are required to carry an actual pan to catch all the oil they leak and the parts that fall off. I'll have to check on that too for you YFZ guys.....

1st corner crash

Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

fastrnrik

Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 05:22:13 PM
Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.

I probably would sell that green machine..... if it ran long enough to get rid of it.....  ??? 

Sandbagger

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 24, 2008, 06:59:38 PM
Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 05:22:13 PM
Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.

I probably would sell that green machine..... if it ran long enough to get rid of it.....  ??? 
Fastrnrik I'll be willing to trade my 1986 Suzuki 230 quadsport with a blownmotor, missing a-arms, and a bent frame for your Kawasaki and a thousand dallors.... because I need a good boat anchor ;D ;D ;D
2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

fastrnrik

I spoke to the AMA and they ARE going to allow quads at the Daytona races this year.

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


jayman

On the website they show they are scheduled for Thunderbowl on the 3rd.  Are you still hosting that or has it been changed?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

HillKiller

Quote from: jayman on February 29, 2008, 12:41:02 PM
On the website they show they are scheduled for Thunderbowl on the 3rd.  Are you still hosting that or has it been changed?
It was moved from TB to Ocala Speedway just north of TB.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

It is planned to be a TT. It won't anything like what T-bowl was.

koh0001

Tighten up then so we can have something BETTER than TB.. ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's