Meet Christian Singles in Your City

Started by mrbones, March 06, 2008, 01:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Has anybody seen this ad on this site? If I was a bachelor, I wouldn't care if she was Christian or not. (lets see how many people behave on this thread, please do!)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

renmus


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Hoosier Daddy

OHHHHH  I better not say anything at all then..   :-\


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

I can tell you this, There isn't any women that look like that at my church. Except my wife of course. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

Give me some BBQ sauce and I would work it like a rib ..:)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gearhead400

hahaha. Is that like...a test from God? lead us NOT into temptation, a blonde with big boobah's ISSS leading me. lol
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chuck_Norris

some where some one is tired of her crap...why do you think she is single ;)

trx#9

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 06, 2008, 08:22:42 PM
some where some one is tired of her crap...why do you think she is single ;)
Probably because she's a christian girl that doesn't PUT-OUT.  :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

exrider

I would prefer her in a non Christian model. Please
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

FoxHondaRider

I think things like that are stupid.  Now i'm Catholic but how many women are actually signed up for that?  With narrowing it down to Christian I doubt many women will be on there because then your limited and such. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

JackL

I wonder if you can find Ann Coulter on there. Haha
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

gmiller0737

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 06, 2008, 03:00:21 PM
I can tell you this, There isn't any women that look like that at my church. Except my wife of course. ;)
Lots of hotties at my church, Bars are not good places to look for a decent girl, Buy if you are just looking for a one night stand a Bar may just be the place

Anoriginal

Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do.   ;)

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Or fom above, below, upside down, inside out, outside in....you name it.... ;)

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 07, 2008, 07:36:29 AM
Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do.   ;)
Did she keep her fingure nails short. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on March 07, 2008, 10:04:08 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 07, 2008, 07:36:29 AM
Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do.   ;)
Did she keep her fingure nails short. :D

Yes indeed......thank God!  :o

sykolincoln

christian girls dont look like that! :o catholic girls do! :P
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

GrizzlyGator


FishaHallic


Ida_Mann

oh that's just wrong Fish,,,,,,dang, that hurt my eyes.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

i just threw up on my self. help me baby jesus. holy toledo tammy fay!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com