Riding @ Sherwood of the Forrest?

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 06, 2008, 01:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 A buddy of mine said he saw an advertisement for someplace on the Northside of Orlando that has ATV riding. Anyone ever heard of it?

1FasterBlaster


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shogun323

Quote from: big-daddy on March 06, 2008, 06:33:03 PM
isnt that where Robin Hood lives?

I think so. The rules state that you must wear tights while you ride!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1FasterBlaster

 They have an introductory video with two people riding down a trail with no helmets on. Looks like they don't care about safety.
  But hey, it's still another place to ride!!

novadave

It is a travel agency were you  can come to florida and ride the great Ocala forest.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

exrider

Quote from: novadave on March 07, 2008, 02:03:50 AM
It is a travel agency were you  can come to florida and ride the great Ocala forest.

Until someone going 50mph the other way runs into you ::)
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

1FasterBlaster

  I don't ever ride without gear. I thought it was wrong to show riding without it!!