One evil puppy

Started by mrbones, March 06, 2008, 04:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shogun323

#1
Awe man that is hilarious!!! I hate chihuahuas!!!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

mrbones

A boxing cat? That's a new one. That little dog though wouldn't have to throw a punch. It would scare the bageezas out of that cat and psych him out!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

I have a chihuahua



BUT me and that one in that video would not get along!!! I have to go play football with him!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

shogun323

I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: shogun323 on March 06, 2008, 06:52:57 PM
I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.

LMAO I hear yea I SOOOOOO did not want to get him for my wife but I was really shocked to see that he never barks at anyone because we take him to our shop everyday so he sees new people all day long, goes out greets them then goes and lays down.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

Fishing season is right around the corner........Uummm make good trolling bait.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shogun323

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 06, 2008, 07:01:17 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on March 06, 2008, 06:52:57 PM
I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.

LMAO I hear yea I SOOOOOO did not want to get him for my wife but I was really shocked to see that he never barks at anyone because we take him to our shop everyday so he sees new people all day long, goes out greets them then goes and lays down.

Nice. Theirs were never socialized and barked at everyone that was not me or immediate family.

I can still hear the echo of the high pitch yapping reverberating through the sun room with the tiled floor everytime someone would walk by the house. I think I need a drink !!!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Islandbreeze07

I fell in love with a black chiuhaha named Negrita in Miami. LOVE THAT ONE. She has an overbite and always running over to my old apartment. She belonged to a drug dealer/********** who was not always home. The poor thing would want more than she was getting at home. I offered to adopt her. Then we moved. Awww. I will never forget Negrita. She knew where to run when loose--to ME.

:(
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores