Heading out this saturday, Whos up for a ride?

Started by ztgenesis, March 04, 2008, 07:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ztgenesis

Whats going on out der?   Lettin yall know im heading out to 5a mudhole. Anyone out here wanna meet ride and play in the mud as a group, that would be cool. Im down for anything , Let me know
GiterDONE.........

Ida_Mann

I might be up for a little ride out there, haven't been in a while, let me see how this week shapes up.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ztgenesis

#2
Saturday is right around the corner and only one reply :( looks like im going solo, that sucks :(


LOL
GiterDONE.........

backwoods boy

dont know my sched. for sat. but the brute needs its 300 mile service and im tighton money soooooo looks like riding wont be in my future for a couple a weeks
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

I was going to try to his up Ocala this weekend, but 5A is a possibility also... seeing how the weekend plays out
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

ztgenesis

#6
Well saturday has a 20% chance of rain which is not bad. They say it will be cloudy in the morning but will lighten up by the afternoon. The temp wont be hot, will be comfortable which is good. It would be nice for yays or nays on going out to 5a saturday so i know what to expect. Sucks riding alone but i will still ride anyways.
. Its definately funner watchin other people play in da mud and gettin stuck along with me lol, I aint SKEERT   >:D 
Plus i just finished snorkeling my bike so now i wanna see if i can water wheelie it .
GiterDONE.........

ztgenesis

GiterDONE.........

XFactor

I'll be there in the AM. I spoke with mama and she knows what time I'll be there so talk to her. Give me a shout in the morning. Just got the new wheels and tires on!

X
Team BuckedUp Mud Racing #86

Ida_Mann

just plain forgot,,,,it's mom's birthday and I gotta help her hunt for a new car.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ztgenesis

well im off to the hole in the next 45 min. a little windy but will ride it out. Time to get muddy and dirty lol
GiterDONE.........

Ida_Mann

color me jealous, I might be able to do tomorrow late afternoon.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com