Prayers Needed

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, March 03, 2008, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

05greengrizz, Art and Shelby's Son Wyatt is in in all childrens hospital with a form of infection called MRSA. Please take a moment to pray for this child and his great family.

SWAMP

qt314nfla

#1
i'm so sorry to hear he's not doing well.  he's such a wonderful child.  prayers being sent.

good luck wyatt.  get well soon!

Da_Mtg_Man

I went to bed early but woke up to a voicemail from Art. I'll head down there today and see how Wyatt's doing. Wwe also have a couple of friends that are nurses there and will have them check in periodically.
Good luck little man. Our thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

prayers sent...get well

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Art and Family:

We're all pulling for you. Hope the little guy gets well real soon.

~ Matt

renmus

Shelby, Art and Wyatt, I am praying for the lot of you!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 04, 2008, 06:32:14 AM
I went to bed early but woke up to a voicemail from Art. I'll head down there today and see how Wyatt's doing. Wwe also have a couple of friends that are nurses there and will have them check in periodically.
Good luck little man. Our thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.
I tell you, its nice to have your child in All Childrens not only for the care but because Mike lives close ;D  Wyatt we are all praying for you!!!

Moose

Prayers sent, now get better little man.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

1FasterBlaster

 My Wife used to work there. It's a very good hospital. The Nurses really care about their patients. He's in good hands.
   Get Well Soon!!

Joedirt

The love from his Family and extended Family will keep this Boy safe , couple that with him being tough as nails like his Daddy Art , he will be Just fine....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bo322


KAW3604x4

Get well little buddy! Prayers sent again!  ;)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

KAW3604x4

An update from Art:

"Doc just left and said that the blood count was still a lil high, but the infection is very localized but he may be able to go home tonight. I will let yall know more as soon as I know."
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

JayDawg

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 03, 2008, 11:20:11 PM
05greengrizz, Art and Shelby's Son Wyatt is in in all childrens hospital with a form of infection called MRSA. Please take a moment to pray for this child and his great family.

SWAMP

Absolutely! Please pm me if there is anything else that I can do!
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

SWAMP_DONKEY

Art just called Wyatt should be going home tonight. :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Clap.gif :Hug.gif God Bless you Guys.

raca65

Thats great i hope all works out for you Art...

Da_Mtg_Man

They are at home and resting.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

MRSA... if I'm not mistaken, isn't it very fatal?

Da_Mtg_Man

Yes if thats what he actually had. It's a very serious staff infection and very hard to fight. I haven't talked to Art since this morning but I'm guessing he wan't MRSA sinc they sent him home already.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 04, 2008, 03:45:02 PM
Yes if thats what he actually had. It's a very serious staff infection and very hard to fight. I haven't talked to Art since this morning but I'm guessing he wan't MRSA sinc they sent him home already.
Thats what I was thinking, it has like a 90% mortality rate or something like that?
I'm glad he's able to go home though!

bbf


JackL

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 04, 2008, 03:37:02 PM
MRSA... if I'm not mistaken, isn't it very fatal?


In reality it is just an evolved form of staph, thank the makers of anti bacterial soap and people not finishing their course of antibiotics for it's present status. It is nasty, and I am very glad the boy seems to have recovered well.


More about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRSA


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

klutchbuster400

Wow!
"In a meta-analysis of 31 studies, Cosgrove et al,[10] concluded that MRSA bacteremia is associated with increased mortality as compared with MSSA bacteremia (odds ratio = 1.93; 95% CI = 1.93±0.39).[11] In addition, Wyllie et al. report a death rate of 34% within 30 days among patients infected with MRSA, a rate similar to the death rate of 27% seen among MSSA-infected patients."
They definetly have someone looking out for them.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com