L-CROSS ADULTS ONLY MUDDY GRA'S EVENT MARCH 7th,8th&9th!

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 01, 2008, 11:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;) :o 8) ;)

Gates open Friday March 7th 9:am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday at 5:pm. This has become one of the largest events we have all year. You don't want to miss it. You must be at least 18 years of age to attend Adult weekends with a Valid photo ID. Weekend passes are $30.00 per person. Sorry, we do not offer Sundays only for $15.00 for Adult weekends. Camping, trail ride, mudding and live entertainment all inclusive as well as fun games and contests for free weekend passes and cash!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Seabeejim

When will your web site be back up.  We planned a feb trip but wasn't sure of your dates?
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Patricia Pearce

Not soon enough!! Just can't find good help anymore! February has a Family event Feb 15th, 16th & 17th. The MX track and hair scramble trails are open for dirt bikes and sport quads every Sunday 10am-3pm. Full safety gear is required to ride on the track and trails.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

crom A zone

for the trails how much does it cost? and also is the mudhole still all water or is mud coming back into it?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

561rincon

i think its just one of those type of mudhole that the more you run it the muddier it gets. when there was a concert there was lots of mud cuz more traffic.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Patricia Pearce

 ;)

The web site is still under construction, but we do have the new calendar up for 2008. The mud was great this past weekend. We had a lot of trucks that found it very challenging."BURNT BISCUIT" will be the band for the Muddy Gra's event. They have been here before and are by far one of the best bands we have ever had! We are looking forward to seeing every one. Until then, ride safe and have fun!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Shotgun

I'm going to be there with my new 37ft giant ass toy hauler! Can't wait.

Bayou300

About 9 of us are headed over friday a.m with the new toys  ;D

561rincon

benz and jag in the mud will be funny we'll be there friday night.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Bayou300


brocker

Hello, all.  I'm new to this site and it looks great.  I'm thinking about heading out there Saturday.  Is this event usually packed?  I've been to others where us ATV riders don't stand a chance against the trucks.  Thanks!

Bayou300

Probably been there two dozen times half of which all I brought was my four wheeler I've only seen it so crowded once (first david allen coe concert)that I wouldn't have wanted to have had just the fourwheeler actually that time it didn't matter what you had that place was a madhouse 

brocker

Thanks, Bayou.  I was out there the last couple of times they were open, but those were family events.  Had a great time.  I guess I won't know till I check it out.  I was just afraid it might be like Palmdale a couple of weeks ago.

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;) ;)

No, that won't happen!! We have 1,200 acres with several mud holes and plenty of places for 4 wheelers to ride away from the main mud hole. Adult weekends are nice, you don't have teenagers to deal with as everyone must be at least 18 years old. Just a really great time!!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Miller Time 08


jrpro130

I may just have to make it out to this one!!! I hopefully will get my bike all working enough to go though :) I broke a few things last ride out!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

grizzlyranger

im so excited to get out there i cant even sleep right now because of it.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

brocker

Maybe I'll meet some of you this weekend.  Going out Friday for the day and probably back Saturday.  Should be good and muddy after the rains.

Shotgun


brocker

Went out Friday and Saturday and had a great time.  The L-Cross owners seem to have this down to a science.  Dispite the weather Friday night there were a lot of people having a lot of fun this weekend.  Looking forward to the family event in a couple of weeks.  Nice to meet you out there, Shotgun. 

561rincon

i think this one was the best one ina while for me...glad to see you didnt over flood the hole patty.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Miller Time 08

I HAVE NEVER HAD MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys!!!  ;D

Can't wait for May....is it typically as big?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com