Examples of Giving Us All a Bad Name

Started by Anoriginal, March 03, 2008, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal


klutchbuster400

K-gutta, Thats just funny!
BTW, I think that 3rd clip was in huevos 7,8, or 9

Anoriginal

Many of these people live within easy driving distance of the Holeylands. Any wonder it was closed?

trx#9

I think i saw smokenbanshee and quad32x out there. Dam sum crazie nigga's! O0
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 03, 2008, 05:12:05 PM
Many of these people live within easy driving distance of the Holeylands. Any wonder it was closed?
What pisses me off, is that the first time I went to holeylands after the flag rule, the authorities wanted to kick me out because I had the wrong shaped flag. However in the back ground there's a bunch of kids doing wheelies and donuts in the parking lot and on the levy.
I guess they go after the easy targets? Everything would be alot better if the officers would just stay at the entrance of the parking lot, thats where most of those dumb@ss's like to "show off"

Turboderf


predatorracer8

lmao they think they can ride but all they do is speed and do wheelies, lmao that whole time i was like "crash crash come on" idiots like that piss me off.

jake

and in the third clip they spell banshee wrong

gearhead400

"everyone wanna be like us!"

Thats a gut buster.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

NYRAPTOR


Quad32x

Quote from: trx#9 on March 03, 2008, 05:15:07 PM
I think i saw smokenbanshee and quad32x out there. Dam sum crazie nigga's! O0
Man ! How you be knowin dat was me through da shoe polish ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

NYRAPTOR


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Southern4x4

I hope they all get mowed down by garbage trucks because they are garbage. All day they ride up and down krome ave. on wheelies, it really scares them when you swerve a little. ::)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on March 03, 2008, 07:41:05 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 03, 2008, 05:15:07 PM
I think i saw smokenbanshee and quad32x out there. Dam sum crazie nigga's! O0
Man ! How you be knowin dat was me through da shoe polish ?
No foolin me fo sho, I gots ya. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rdm225

It looks to me like most of the slime here needs to be in jail, wow this is the future generation of this country, sad.

foreman1

#16
I too have noticed while driving through lower socio economic status neighbor hoods that the youths that inhabit these areas ride their dirt bikes for miles on busy roads with no apparent fear of the popo.

I've seen them drive by police and quite frankly don't blame the police for not chasing . If an officer even so much as attempts to stop these dumb a$$e$$ ,they will run all out against traffic on side walks and worse ......

I'd be willing to bet 1/2 of the quads in these videos are stolen......
bottom dwellers for sure.
:ThumbsDown.gif


Here's another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwxr5TPcSXY

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Young Gun

#17
If I saw that, I would honestly scare the piss out of them by hauling ass towards them with my truck, then at the last minute swerve away.  If I felt like scraping them off my grille then I would hit them... but they're not worth it.

And I put money on that almost every one of those damn bikes are stolen.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

#18
 Just because there Black, doesn't mean there stolen, or they have bad credit, or they have Master Cards @ KFC!! Ignorance is ignorance.
   I lived in Miami most my life. That's how those very few ride. They think it's the New California.
   Even though you see this video, believe me, they aren't there for very long. Metro Police doesn't play that!!
  As far as giving us a bad name, they don't. They know where the real riders ride...and it's not in the street.
   Oh Shizzit...that looks like my Brothers bike!!LOL

backwoods boy

whats so great about wheelies on pavement in 1st gear i wonder how muck crack they snorted to think they looked cool
dang id take my ole blazer out there w/ the brush guard itd be bowling cept the balld be white and the pins black  :drive.gif
the only difference between one of ''dem bo's'' in the road and a dead opossum is the skid marks in front of the opossum
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

~Demon_Boy250X~

I say we invest in an old school bus and go bowling!  >:D lol

JK JK
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

JackL

Quote from: Southern4x4 on March 03, 2008, 08:41:16 PM
I hope they all get mowed down by garbage trucks because they are garbage. All day they ride up and down krome ave. on wheelies, it really scares them when you swerve a little. ::)


That is fun.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hondabeefast

Im glad im not the only one who noticed that the only thing they were doing was wheelies in like every video LOL, pretty dumb if you ask me  :-\
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Young Gun

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 04, 2008, 09:15:30 AMJust because there Black, doesn't mean there stolen, or they have bad credit

Yes it does.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com