Sprocket Hub..?

Started by Yamaha72, March 04, 2008, 12:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

I was washing my Raptor today and noticed when I was scrubbing my chain that my rear sprocket hub is kinda loose on the axle, not like I can turn it or anything just has some play. I have a G-Force axle and was wondering how you tighten the sprocket hub? Can I just tighten the axle locknut and this will cause the hub to tighten up or is there another separate method for doing this? Thanks
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

TRX450R_Racer

Don't worry about it. There is no way to tighten it. My LSR axle does it too.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

53yfz450

tighten your axle it will fix the problem
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Yamaha72

Tightened her up today and its all fixed, thanks guys..
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150