Loophole?

Started by wantastreetlegalatv, March 02, 2008, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wantastreetlegalatv

Is there ANY way to make my ATV legal in Orlando Florida....I really wanna ride it to school... im 18..

SkyHighT100

I wish! When someone finds a loophole, let me know! I work a whole 2 miles from home, yet am still spending a fortune in gas - its been tempting to ride the quad to work, lol... VERY tempting. lol
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Southern4x4

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on March 02, 2008, 10:15:27 PM
I wish! When someone finds a loophole, let me know! I work a whole 2 miles from home, yet am still spending a fortune in gas - its been tempting to ride the quad to work, lol... VERY tempting. lol
Goped?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SkyHighT100

Haha, no way - I work for Suzuki so one of these days I'll be breaking down and buying a GSXR, lol. Just a matter of time and money I think. :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com