Big daddys new oIIIo

Started by big-daddy, March 02, 2008, 01:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

1957 CJ5

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

V6 225 cu 180hp T14a trans D18 tc

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400


big-daddy

Part of american history ......Willys




I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

 Very nice Ricky!!!! I like it, when can we cut her up for a BUGGIE ;D

indianjoe

Nice Jeep,,,,I agree with Swamp, Time for Demo!!!

That is to nice and has to many updates to thrash it.

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

1FasterBlaster

 I transported a 1950's Willy from Washington State, to N. Carolina once. It was beautiful. Everywhere I stopped, people were looking at it.  But it didn't look like that, it had a longer nose.

susieblazer

 8) very cool Ricky! Now we can race..... :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

 Have you guys taken the Buggy out lately Suzie? I haven' ridden in that thing in a long time. Dayum does it haul azzzzzz!!

bbf


susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 02, 2008, 10:02:10 PM
Have you guys taken the Buggy out lately Suzie? I haven' ridden in that thing in a long time. Dayum does it haul azzzzzz!!

don't go offroading unless have someone else in another buggy too, but nowadays they are not around as much , not like in 80's and 90's when we had over 100 of them screaming down the trails, day and night ...........ah the memories... ::)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  They don't do the gatherings at that campsite off of 42 anymore? That place was awesome when we use to be able to ride out of there and into Ocala Forest.