New shrouds

Started by klutchbuster400, February 27, 2008, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I still need to paint it, but I just wanted to get them to fit right.


Still have some trimming to do, but they are mostly on there.
Painted them!






~Demon_Boy250X~

Gotta paint em man... lol though no riding till the you know what heals  :'( lol  >:D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Miami450R

lmao. its a suzuki yfz400 :)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Miami450R on February 28, 2008, 03:57:50 PM
lmao. its a suzuki yfz400 :)

I'd probably the idiot to think that if i saw it for the first time id be like "WOW thats a weird lookinh YFZ!!!" lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Miami450R

i think anyone would.lol.



oh jesse , btw , i think ur tires a LITTLE BIT low on air.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

If I may steal a quote from The Longest Yard...
" He brokedid my nose!"

1FasterBlaster


Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

predatorracer8


klutchbuster400

I really like that grey, time to find the perfect shade.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 28, 2008, 09:20:01 PM
I really like that grey, time to find the perfect shade.

Good choice lol.  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

NYRAPTOR

you might want to air up that front tire or the shrouds wont work.  :o jk nyraptor

klutchbuster400

Lol, if you lived closer I would let you borrow it Chino  :P

Ny, My tire has a leak, stop making fun of me, gosh  :'( lol

NYRAPTOR

i'm pretty good with a bo-staff. are you in a gang? ;)

1FasterBlaster

  I like the look you have...even with the low pressure in the tire!! Your down like a Flat Tire!!

backwoods boy

try that darker grey thats on the gas tank thats behind the red lettering thatd look purty good imo
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

klutchbuster400


~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Yamaha72

Are those shrouds for the Z or are they YFZ shrouds..?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Yamaha72 on March 16, 2008, 01:30:25 AM
Are those shrouds for the Z or are they YFZ shrouds..?

YFZ Shrouds.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Modified YFZ shourds ;)

NYRAPTOR

whats are shourds? ;D is there anything stock on that bike?  looks awesome.

~Demon_Boy250X~

I think his frame is stock. And the seat is off an 03 Z400.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 16, 2008, 08:55:06 PM
whats are shourds? ;D is there anything stock on that bike?  looks awesome.
lol, thanks, everything except the engine is aftermarket >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com