Central Florida Groups

Started by lethalmethods, February 04, 2008, 09:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lethalmethods

Hi everyone,  I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone goes riding in central florida?  I sometimes go out on 520 but looking for new places.  I am in East Orlando.
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

cyberpilot10

You can ride at Lakeland Motorsports Park in Lakeland every Saturday 5:00 to Midnight  $10.00   They just started letting atv in there it has been just for mud trucks. they moved that to Fridays and now ATV on Saturdays.    Lakeland, Florida   863-984-1145
Cyberpilot10

ztgenesis

There is a place in scottsmoore off of I 95 exit 231. When you get off the on ramp go under the overpass and u will see where people park and ride. You cant miss it.  There is a mudhole at 520 and hwy 50. ITs on 520 about 1 mile where 50 and 520 Y off..
GiterDONE.........

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com