Need help with password

Started by AmericanRobster, February 28, 2008, 08:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

Ok, my ex girlfriend has windows vista on her computer and i need to get into it for somethings and I can't get into due to she has a password. Does anyone know of any free software that I can download to get into her computer? I can't call her due to an injunction she put on me.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

exrider

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

MudMan

Quote from: AmericanRobster on February 28, 2008, 08:16:20 PM
Ok, my ex girlfriend has windows vista on her computer and i need to get into it for somethings and I can't get into due to she has a password. Does anyone know of any free software that I can download to get into her computer? I can't call her due to an injunction she put on me.


LMFAO !!
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

KAW3604x4

Sorry dude, that is funny as he!! ;D

Just pull the hard drive out! ::)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com