Bithlo saturday?

Started by TM Motorsports, February 29, 2008, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TM Motorsports

Some of the TM crew will be training at Bithlo this weekend. So if any quad riders would like to join us, come on. Dyno's & flow benches are great, I know that first hand and you need them to make the best package out there but the track is where the rubber meets the dirt!
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

TM Motorsports

sorry for the correction, we will be training at our mx practice track in wellington
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

dunrite450

sounds like fun where can I sign up? I'll see you at the track DICKWEED,
TM Motorsports # 157

tony pitts

Quote from: TM Motorsports on March 01, 2008, 02:28:55 AM
sorry for the correction, we will be training at our mx practice track in wellington
well where is your track. so somebody can come and practice.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dunrite450

He meant to say "private top secret testing and training facility" in Wellington. Sorry for the confusion. :'(
TM Motorsports # 157