What's Your Racing Number Mean?

Started by Fast66071, February 13, 2008, 09:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScooterB

The year I was born 63 and the last two numbers of my bikes ser.#
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

TM Motorsports

#25, because it was how old I was when I built the quad I use to race. No racing any more though. Some girl hit me on a 4 day old cbr1000 and I broke my feamer. WTF, o-well I guess I'll start helping others get to where I wanted to be.


TonyM.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

Mike99KFX

Mine is #57.  It was my brothers number before he died.  He was 34 and killed in a car accident last year.  I still can't bear to throw a leg over the quad though.  It sits in my garage, I just can't do it. 

fastrnrik

Mine is #16. I used that number since my son was 16 months old when I started crashing.... errr.... I mean racing again.

trx#9

Quote from: Mike99KFX on February 16, 2008, 01:39:09 PM
Mine is #57.  It was my brothers number before he died.  He was 34 and killed in a car accident last year.  I still can't bear to throw a leg over the quad though.  It sits in my garage, I just can't do it. 
I'm sorry for your lost bro, that sucks. I might not know you or your brother but I'm sure he would want you to go on. Give it a try I'm sure it would make him happy up there. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

racingbroke

my number is (was) 19 because i was born on 9/19/94 at 9 o'clock and weighed 9.9lbs (yeah i was a big baby) i thought the nines were lucky ;D
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

#3 LTR450

Back in the day ;) 86,87 is when I first started racing and my favorite rider was GARY DENTON  and he was #3 so I just picked it and it has been my # in every thing I do, softball or whatever.

TRX450R_Racer

#32
My new number is going to be 228 for todays date. Unfortunately my Father had a heart attack and past away today. :'(
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

trx#9

Sorry for your loss bro.  Don't know what else to say thats some crappy news.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX470r

Frank my deepest condolences goes out to you and your family.

#8 has been my number ever since I was kid. Was my number for all my sports.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

yfz122

Very sorry to hear that. I lost both my parents to heart attacks one year apart.



I showed up to my very first race without any numbers at all. Somebody gave me a number plate with 122 on it already. My birthday is 1/22/75 so i've been using that number ever since.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

TRX450R_Racer

Thanks everyone. Today was definitely the worst day of my life.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RAD 450r

Sorry to hear that Frank, condolences out to you and your family

#28.....Dont know just have always liked it. Shows up in a alot of random places.

-Ironically Todays date
-Warrick Dunn's Football #, played for Tampa Bay for awhile and now for the Atlanta Falcons, great guy. Used to have his jersey in elementry school and thought it was the coolest thing.
-My City's Firetruck #
-A runway I was very farmiliar with, dads a pilot
- 2, second is the best
- 8, 2008, 08, My graduating year! and hopefully my best year ever.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

qt314nfla

frank i'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  i can't imagine the pain you are dealing w/.  god wanted him to have his wings.  remember you'll get to be w/ him again later in life!

gearhead400

So sorry to hear that frank.  :(


#14, because 4 was taken. Also after i chose it i remembered its also kdub's # which is pretty cool.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

RTR_380/450R

My brother is #9
I am #99
My dad is #999

We thought that it would be easier to just buy 9's and keep replacing them when we pressure wash them off.
Or when they fly off from the immense amount of speed that I have.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com