Where is Jackl

Started by rdm225, February 23, 2008, 09:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 28, 2008, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 28, 2008, 11:54:13 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 27, 2008, 08:44:47 PM
She kept sinking about a foot every 10 mins. :o

Now I see why you want blue

YEA I NEED SOMETHING HEAVY ENOUGH TO HOOK MY WINCH TOO....I will never surender my JEEP ;)

nah........ No need for a winch, Blue would have pull you out in 2wd from that little hole. 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

#51
Quote from: big-daddy on February 28, 2008, 01:33:28 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 28, 2008, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 28, 2008, 11:54:13 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 27, 2008, 08:44:47 PM
She kept sinking about a foot every 10 mins. :o

Now I see why you want blue

YEA I NEED SOMETHING HEAVY ENOUGH TO HOOK MY WINCH TOO....I will never surender my JEEP ;)

nah........ No need for a winch, Blue would have pull you out in 2wd from that little hole. 

No Sir...the winch actually pulled and MUCH LARGER truck with 44 inch boggers backwards, and when he tried to pull me out he broke a hub.   She was stuck...BAD!!

JackL

I is always fun to watch guys try jeeps and big 4wd's out in 3A. I remember a particular Humvee...LMAO
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Quote from: JackL on February 28, 2008, 05:36:44 PM
I is always fun to watch guys try jeeps and big 4wd's out in 3A. I remember a particular Humvee...LMAO

One of the first times with my new bike, a guy in a yellow hummer on stock 35 bfg at's got BURRIED about 50ft off the levee...it was one of the funniest things i've seen.  It took quite a few trucks to get him out too.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on February 28, 2008, 10:16:06 PM
Quote from: JackL on February 28, 2008, 05:36:44 PM
I is always fun to watch guys try jeeps and big 4wd's out in 3A. I remember a particular Humvee...LMAO

One of the first times with my new bike, a guy in a yellow hummer on stock 35 bfg at's got BURRIED about 50ft off the levee...it was one of the funniest things i've seen.  It took quite a few trucks to get him out too.


LMAO I believe I was there!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com