Motoplex

Started by Slick89, February 26, 2008, 03:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: 4fittyr on February 26, 2008, 10:15:44 PM
thanks for the directions and rulz   it's a long way from sw florida  but we might get up there one weekend featured or regular   thanks again

If you come up, it's not that far from sw fl it takes under 4 hours from Venice (I go there often). Make sure you come on a feature weekend, they are much more fun than a regular weekend.

chrisyzf450

I'm going to take the trip hope this weekend or next.(from Jensen Beach 5 hrs.) Does anyone have names of a camping spots in the area?

Paul_S

Quote from: chrisyzf450 on February 26, 2008, 11:34:32 PM
I'm going to take the trip hope this weekend or next.(from Jensen Beach 5 hrs.) Does anyone have names of a camping spots in the area?

There are 2 campgrounds, 5 miles to the north.

www.jellystoneflorida.com

& the other one is the Deerwood Inn (850) 973-2504

Would love to see you anytime, but per the post above, our feature weekends have a bunch of fun events, night riding and free on site camping.

The next feature weekend will be March 21st-24th, we will be having a hot wings themed pot luck dinner Saturday after our trophy presentations. On Easter sunday, we are having an Easter Egg Hunt too.

Here is a link to the flyer: http://www.floridaatv.com/images/misc/Event_Flyer_Mar_21.pdf

FYI the park is going to be closed to regular use on the weekend prior (March 15th). That is going to be the start of our gncc styled race series. Here is a link to a flyer for this race.

http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/Race_Flyer_Mar_08.pdf

bmd11

Feature weekends at the Plex are off the chains! If you've never been and ride anywhere in Florida, you owe it to yourself to check it out.  :ThumbsUp.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

TLittle

Me and a friend of mine found this place in October, it does have a little bit of everything, it suits ALL riders from an expert to the first day on a bike, the guys who ride trails say they love them, the MX tracks, the smaller one is perfect for kids and beginners, the main track is excellent, small enough to be enjoyed by the novice rider, big enough for the expert to wear himself out and catch some great air. The ute trails, mud drags, and mud pitts are unbelievable since the place is on a swamp.

I have been there many, many times, but the feature weekends are a thing not to be missed, the people and the atmosphere is surpassed by none, everybody does everything to help and share all of there things and see to it that ALL have a good time. The children that come there would rather return for the next event then go to Disney... By the time the next feature weekend arives there are some kind of changes, so the park is consistantly improving, the staff couldn't be better and are on top of everything. The events are coordinated perfectly and all have a great time... never have I heard a complaint from anyone.

You will find me there until the government bans atv's all together... at that point I will help them build a dome over the place and ride in the black!!!

GO TO THE PLEX!!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The plex as everyone has said is the bomb.

  Paul and Shawn have made the plex a riders Paradise.

  We consider the plex our Home base riding spot since it opened. If you have not been you need to go its addicting. The plex is the place memories are made off.

 
Our kids race allover the state and in Georiga and next time you see one of the kids ask them their favorite place to ride.   (answer) The Motoplex.

   
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Scott270r

Not only is it a great place to ride with all types of riding, but the people are the icing on the cake, Paul, his son Matt, Dreth are super cool guys and the last feature weekend I went to was totally awesome.  :ThumbsUp.gif


......Now we need to talk paul and dreth into building a TT/flattrack  :bow.gif
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Scott270r on February 28, 2008, 08:57:00 AM
Not only is it a great place to ride with all types of riding, but the people are the icing on the cake, Paul, his son Matt, Dreth are super cool guys and the last feature weekend I went to was totally awesome.  :ThumbsUp.gif


......Now we need to talk paul and dreth into building a TT/flattrack  :bow.gif

Watch this space, we are thinking about that.  ;)

EZ-Duzit

I have been going to the Motoplex since it opened in August of 2007. I have not missed a feature weekend yet. And don't plan on EVER missing one. I can honestly say that if for some reason my ATV broke down and was out of commission I would still go to the Motoplex feature weekends just for the "fun factor" of it. I have such a blast there that on my way home I am already missing the place and can't wait to go back. The night rides at the plex are second to none!! Everytime I come back Paul has added something else to the place and makes it even better. Oh yeah this place even has HOT SHOWERS!! Please do yourself and your family a favor and go check out one of the Motoplex's "feature weekends" and I promise you that you will NOT be disappointed!!!  MOTOPLEX OR BUST BABY!!!!!!   ;D
"What gets measured is not always important, and what is important cannot always be measured."
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-- Albert Einstein --

450rcrazy

Here is a video with clips from a few past rides. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.onlypowersports.com/output/motoplexcomp.wmv

Slick89

Anyone go out there this past weekend? if so how was it?
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Slick89 on March 11, 2008, 11:47:51 PM
Anyone go out there this past weekend? if so how was it?

Wet  ;)

No good at all for sport bikes, but for utes it was the best riding you could imagine. Flooded trails, ponds, mud, swamps.

We have our race this weekend (we have plenty of dry trails now), then it should be a perfect balance for sports and utes for our feature weekend march 21st-24th.

Slick89

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

sbripple

Quote from: MP on February 26, 2008, 09:12:56 PM
Ive been once and it sucks! The owner is a dirt bag and all the patrons wont give you the time of day. The trails stink. The tracks are junk. The mud holes are worthless. I wont ever go back!!!


lol,thats the first bad thing I have heard about the place,other than how far it is from where i am.You just a rudeass person or did you have a bad time there for real?I have never been there.
























So I didnt stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night ::) ::) ::)

The Plex is the best all around riding experience and Im not just saying that because Paul slipped me a 20 spot :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com