sadly missed.......

Started by susieblazer, February 17, 2008, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 22, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
  It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
  No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!

2:L :L 2:L

686RAPTOR

Last year i got drunk at a friends house and when i decided to go home i accidently parked my car in the wrong house which was like 4 0r 5 houses away from mine. I attempted to open the door of the house which i thought was mine, a couple of seconds of trying to open my neighbors door my neighbor came out with a golf club and started swinging it at my face. I finally realized i was in the wrong house so i walked home and left my car parked at my neigbors house. The police came to my house the next day and asked me to take my car home but i was still to drunk to drive so my lucky neighbor had to drive it back for me. That was definatly a classic moment for myself.

shogun323

I think I am noticing a trend here. It seems all the drunken stories are coming from people from Pinellas County....

Good Times...........
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1FasterBlaster

  I can't put the L_D stories on here!! &*%^*$&&$@&$^_(^$#(

shogun323

Haaaa!!! That's freaking hilarious!!! Iwas thinkin the same thing myself!!!!   ;D
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

budman

I can't post mine up yet...statute of limitations and all... :D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

1FasterBlaster

  Eyewitness to Pink Elephants!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr_Daring(Swamp_King)

WOW, :o

some people need to grow up

I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.

Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?

SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".


big-daddy

Quote from: Mr_Daring(Swamp_King) on February 25, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
WOW, :o

some people need to grow up

I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.

Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?

SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".



That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!

And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink?  ::)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on February 25, 2008, 07:06:21 AM
Quote from: Mr_Daring(Swamp_King) on February 25, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
WOW, :o

some people need to grow up

I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.

Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?

SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".



That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!

And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink?  ::)

if he called names, then report his post to a moderator to see what they think.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Nathan you're back!  :P  Now... Why should I do that?  What come around, goes around  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yfz122

Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on February 25, 2008, 07:49:00 AM
Nathan you're back!  :P  Now... Why should I do that?  What come around, goes around  ;)


I was out this weekend riding, having a great time and trying to forget about people who had been great to know, and as far as I knew great people on the outside and inside, but completely turned around.

I spent a little time last night digging through some old posts and found some very heart-warming threads of how these certain people used to get along, how they used to help out each other and try to keep this place a nice community.  There was a time when most of the site was in an uproar over the actions of someone else on the board that pissed a lot of people off, people threatened to leave, a few did and have not come back, one in particular did leave for a time and came back and we are all glad for it,,,,he's still guarding his beer.

but through it all, you defended the person and stood up as a community leader and asked everyone to calm down and move on just because he had apologized.

what has happened to the BD I knew?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyGator

Like The Sands Through The Hourglass, These Are The Days of Our Lives....

Anoriginal

#89
Quote from: yfz122 on February 25, 2008, 08:10:24 AM
Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?

Every time I go out to RR they stop me at the gate and check to make sure I am drinking and carrying a firearm. Then they check my vehicle to make sure I've got plenty of trash to throw around while I ride.  :o

1FasterBlaster

Wow, this RR sounds like a fun place with people devoted to letting it all hang out!! Or is to a certain extent to one's own behaviour that is found suitable in their own eyes?
  I grew up in Homestead redlands where the average 12 year old at least carried a rifle while his intoxicated Father was telling him to shoot everything that he saw. Sign me up for partying under duress...I think not!!
   I thought the whole point to going out there was to relax and get crazy. We always had some fun stories and the ones of someone doing something not suitable to everyone...but hey, that's what makes life interesting. If we all behaved the same, life would be mundane.
  LIVE IT UP!! WOOHOO...

1FasterBlaster

 Where I grew up, guns were a part of the community. Don't watch the news and think their only dangerous. We do have some responsible user too you know!!

JackL

Anoriginal, most excellent post as usual.

That said, last time I stopped by QT's, this is how I was greeted, but that is understandable.  ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine

Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)

big-daddy

Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)

Good try...it was photoshop clean.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

what's photoshop got to do with any of what green said?

<----confused look on my face.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)

I have to agree here. BD, I've always gotten along fine with you but this is a little much. Come on man, you're better than the petty stuff you've been pulling lately. Cut it out and lets all move ahead.

budman

Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: budman on February 26, 2008, 05:18:05 PM
Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D

well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com