River Ranch 4/15 throught 4/17

Started by cr, April 14, 2005, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr

 :'(

Da_Mtg_Man

couldn't you have just yelled to her in the other room?  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

da_mtgs_boss

Nope he has a huge honey do list. ;D

And we have 3 parties we have to go to. He will be there next weekend with the boys. ( our boys ). When are you going to New York? Have a  Great Birthday! Sweet 16 right?
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

qt314nfla

Quotecouldn't you have just yelled to her in the other room?  :D
That's histerical!  ROTFLMAO!   [smiley=laugh.gif]

Thrumud

#4
I'll be there !  Grizz, I'll stop by the RED INN to say Hi
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteNope he has a huge honey do list. ;D

And we have 3 parties we have to go to. He will be there next weekend with the boys. ( our boys ). When are you going to New York? Have a  Great Birthday! Sweet 16 right?

Well the bosss has spoken.  ;D

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

#7
I will be there saturday morning
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

Hey Jen haapy bday. Ya know you could have really just turned your head to ask the kid dad.

big-daddy

QuoteHey Ricky do U want to stay at my camp?  [smiley=Cool.gif]

Grizz
Thanks Grizz that will be Great. went me know what to bring. and happy sweet 16 Jennifer
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Happy sweet sixteen.  Have fun in New York.  Does this mean momma grizz is going to let you bust loose w/ the big Ford?

big-daddy

#11
got my campsite #656, nice big pines and a near by pond. saw something playing in the mud next to the pond. look like a cow rolling in the mud. it was 300lb hog  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrumud

big-daddy, it was a pleasure to meet ya.  Can't wait to see your camp finished.  Great location !!!  Don't forget to post before & after pics.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

qt314nfla


big-daddy

QuoteSome are already posted.  
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1110682216
that Grizz camp off main grade, my camp is off of 4 wheel drive. Thrumud let plan a trip to the golf course. its on the way to the rope swing. nice trails out there.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

qt314nfla

Is that kind of like golf cart polo?  I think we should consider a GPS scavenger hunt w/ teams.  

Thrasher

something like that...hell, atv polo would even be better! but i have golf clubs..


that sounds like fun, search for stuff and ppl can learn to use the gps a lil better..
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

big-daddy

#18
Thrasher, On the way to rope swing, I took a different trail going north. I found a big area that as grass with oak trees a little pond. look like a golf course without the sand traps. real nice  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Quotethat sounds like fun, search for stuff and ppl can learn to use the gps a lil better..

That's what my thinking was learn to do search and rescue just in case one of us gets the dreaded phone call for help.  Figured that if we did it as a team game w/ prizes it would be fun and the kids can learn to do this too.

Thrasher

QuoteThrasher, On the way to rope swing, I took a different trail going north. I found a big area that as grass with oak trees a little pond. look like a golf course without the sand traps. real nice  

i'm bringin my clubs next time.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis