sadly missed.......

Started by susieblazer, February 17, 2008, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D

big-daddy

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D


If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.

MORE ON
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MudMan

Quote from: big-daddy on February 20, 2008, 10:48:50 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D


If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.

MORE ON

Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about.   With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch. 

p.s.  Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding  :P
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Quad32x

Ive meet QT several times and shes cool in my book. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

renmus

Some like her, some dont.  Can we agree and go on to better topics?

Fox17

LMAO at all of you!  :R :R :R :R :R

Ida_Mann

Quote from: renmus on February 20, 2008, 11:47:41 AM
Some like her, some dont.  Can we agree and go on to better topics?

that'd be nice.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450rcrazy

Quote from: MudMan on February 20, 2008, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 20, 2008, 10:48:50 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D


If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.

MORE ON

Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about.   With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch. 

p.s.  Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding  :P
I agree with the above statement 100%.
    All I can say is if you have proof you better show it, if you dont it only proves you are full of crap and an inconsiderate azz for running your mouth dragging someone through the mud on an open forum. If you don't like  her, well then don't like her and just leave it at that. You would not like someone spreading un-founded  rumors of you would ya. And if they are facts fine but show your facts not just he said she said BS.

1FasterBlaster

  I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
   I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.

Mudneck

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 20, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
  I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
   I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.

If you cant suppy pics I think your full of it ;D

Would have liked to see the faces of the crown on that nite :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

1FasterBlaster

 I wouldn't want pics. Those were in my not so glorious times.

greenmachine

I got trashed one time at a house party & fell onto the stereo sstem they were playing & then while trying to catch myself accidently stepped on the CD case.
I was wearing my cowboy boots at the time & I was with a friend, I didnt know anyone there except him. Man did I ever feel like an azz.....I wish I had video :D

shogun323

That's hilarious!!! I was on a trip in France and stayed at a Chateau owned by Seagrams in 1999. I got tanked and when a group of guys came in I started yellin, "Wassup guys! Where yall been. You ready to party?" in an overbearing, obnoxious manner.  It turned out to be the President of Seagrams. I went on that night to take a #2 in the bidet. The maids weren't too happy.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1FasterBlaster

 Disgusting!!

  I had a pool party at my house on my 18th B-Day. I had a golfcourse behind my house. I had an AMC Green Hornet station wagon that a couple of my friends thought would be kewl to drive on the course.
   My friend was driving towards a sandpit, so I grabbed the wheel and yanked it trying to avoid the pit. The car turned on the incline and flipped over.
  Noone got hurt, but man did I get everyone in trouble!!

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

SWAMP_DONKEY

 Yep We have all been there.... Passed out @ a Party in my Jeep (running) foot lost pressure on the brake and down the hill she went......into the house :o Took out the corner of the garage. ::)

Islandbreeze07

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 20, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
  I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.


QT's a friend of mine, and will always be, no matter what. I definitely missed this thread in the days leading up to tonight's posts BUT sounds like a He said/she said. Now I know why QT wasn't on much but hey, she's at the MotoPlex tonight, and are you all there too? NOT!

If you have issues with QT, take it up with HER in private and talk about it instead of slandering on the open forum. If I were QT, I would NOT want to be around on the forum. Not for a while. I'd be too embarrassed or something. Come on out, QT when you get a chance.
:-*
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

1FasterBlaster

  I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
   I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
  About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.

big-daddy

#68
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 22, 2008, 02:29:37 PM
  I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
   I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
  About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.

You're luck you didn't pass out outside and woke up with your pants around you're ankles.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GrizzlyGator

LOOK QT is a member of this board and so are all of you...and well if Qt wasn't on here then well no qt, besides what does it matter if anything at all. Sometimes some of us aren't on here for days or months it doesnt mean anything...try and look past the first few pages to get to the story of the book to find out whats happing in the end right??   

gtnwood

Some of the best time's I've had with my gun's was when I was drunked up ???
Dont try this at home kiddie's I am a trained professional ; )
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

1FasterBlaster

  QT doesn't care about the he said she said stuff. It's over with!!
   
   I was drunk once and accidently shot my girlfriend in the azz with a paintball gun. Man, she hopped around like a Mexican doing the Cha Cha!! It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
  No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!

bignickwaite

scrach. i wanna see the red mark post pics....lol..... ;D
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

garym

In my younger days of course, I was driving in the back hills of Connecticut and drove off the road, down a small hill and into a picture window in the front of a house.  The Christmas tree in the front window fell on the hood of the car and when I woke up, I saw all those sparkling lights and thought I was in heaven... until the screaming started!!  he was yelling something about "look what you have done to my house"

NYRAPTOR

my best was when i got back from a club in new york. i passed out on a couch. woke up in a bath tub. no idea how or i why. and my jacket was outside on a volley ball net. still no idea how or why.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com