The plex gets 4-1/2" of rain last night

Started by Paul_S, February 22, 2008, 07:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

The plex is under water 

Plenty of dry trails too though for you sportos, but if you have a ute - bring it too, all the water features, swamps, creeks, ponds etc are full.

Anoriginal

You know, all I could see on the front page of the title of this post was, "The plex gets 4-1/2". I thought Paul got an extension surgically implanted or something. :o

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 22, 2008, 08:04:02 AM
You know, all I could see on the front page of the title of this post was, "The plex gets 4-1/2". I thought Paul got an extension surgically implanted or something. :o

   :dunno.gif

Slick89

Thats great to hear specially on the featured weekend. "Oh Yes There Will Be Mudd"
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com