A few Rzr pics in PA

Started by n-stig8r, February 11, 2008, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n-stig8r









Fisrt few rides on the new Rzr
2008 Kawasaki KFX450R
2005 Honda TRX450R
- GT Thunder Shock Mods & Linkage, HMF Exhaust, Precision, Flexx Bars, Quad Tech Hiper Wheels w/ Maxxis Razr-2's

Sponsors: Instigator Racing ATV Parts & Accessories, Fasst Co, Hiper, IMS, Oury, Kawasaki Team Green.

1sikgti


TRX450R_Racer

Nice!

If I had a place to use one of those I would probably have one.

Looking at those pictures makes me want to move!!!!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

i wouldnt put a windshield on it goggles and tear-offs are better for me

1FasterBlaster

  Very nice. I'm actually talking the Wife into buying one. She's excited about it, so It might happen. I would want a full windshield. Can you put wipers on those?

gearhead400

Nice air! looks like a lot of fun!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

DjLeOo

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com