Why did you buy your ATV

Started by Paul_S, February 18, 2008, 08:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why did you buy your atv?

Haul Logs
3 (4.7%)
Have fun
61 (95.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

bocephus300

i would go every weekend if there was a motoplex "south florida" and know plenty others who would too. and are also more than willing to pay annual fees/membership costs or just park entrence. there is no where else to ride down here in broward.
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

dvx400#1

been there the place is cool specialy  if you like the mud, and for paul great guy, and the people too are great, would recommen riding the extra 1.5 hr to it instead of ocala, and you can run your generator with uit a cutt off time and hot a** showers
thanks again paul

SWAMP_DONKEY


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

blupits04

I bought mine so everytime I wanted to ride it the law would tell me NO.Then I went even further and built one for around 6K so they could shut down all the tracks I could ride it at.This is a good site to meet friends at but florida  reps. suck on helping us keep places to ride.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

backwoods boy

i would love to go maybe i will when i get a new truck 8 mpg i could buy my own fricken park
but seriosly is there a website or somethin w/ pictures and more info
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

450rcrazy

Quote from: backwoods boy on February 18, 2008, 07:49:23 PM
i would love to go maybe i will when i get a new truck 8 mpg i could buy my own fricken park
but seriosly is there a website or somethin w/ pictures and more info
www.Floridaatv.com    and   http://www.onlypowersports.com/plex.htm  has some pics and videos but there has been many updates since then.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: blupits04 on February 18, 2008, 07:48:49 PM
I bought mine so everytime I wanted to ride it the law would tell me NO.Then I went even further and built one for around 6K so they could shut down all the tracks I could ride it at.This is a good site to meet friends at but florida  reps. suck on helping us keep places to ride.

  Another reason to finish the JEEP....How are things with the Fam?

450rcrazy

The Plex is flat out the best place to ride in the state of Florida and the people who you meet there are better than you will meet anywhere in the Country.

Joedirt

I would love to do a group ride at the PLEX ,....a nice group ride....maybe grill up some bangers... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gatorjohn

Bought mine to ride. And theres no place to legally ride around here anymore so I'm all in at the Motoplex. You can't find a better group of people to be with.

P.S. And I travel from Brevard County also, 4 hours no problem.

450rcrazy

I travel from Saint Pete and it is worth every mile in fact I would drive twice that far to go there. Once you go you will understand what people are saying and you will be saying the same- ITS WORTH THE DRIVE AND I WILL MAKE EVERY RIDE I CAN !!!

gearhead400

I'm more than likely heading down to okechobee to get a new bike that weekend, and i would love to break it in at the plex but there is no way in hell i could afford it. Pouring every last DIME i have into the trip and into the down payment. Tight spots SUCK! especially when your chasing a very expensive dream.


I'll make it there eventually, i havent even seen you paul, since I was out helping clear the trails for the rally! It will be sooner than later!

I'd say hope everyone has fun, but it seems like that would be equal to saying "hope you get wet at the pool!"
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

When I get my finances in order here soon I may make the trip up there
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

predatorracer8

Quote from: shogun323 on February 18, 2008, 05:52:40 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on February 18, 2008, 04:20:47 PM
We are thinking about it, we are thinking of either building another one down south or expanding the one we have.

Sweet!!! You know.... Pinellas county is the most densely populated county in Florida and centrally located too. Demographically, it may be quite profitable to build one close by. hint hint........

+2 if you were to build one in pinellas county you could bet one hundred million dollars i would be there every single day, i know that sounds like bs but i would. its a dream, theres no land in this county anyways pasco has some though. but i think so nobody could be like its too far etc. including myself(i dont have a whip yet). lakeland area would be sweet to see a area come up over there .

jake
jake

Fox17

Quote from: FLCat on February 18, 2008, 02:40:06 PM
Quote from: gtnwood on February 18, 2008, 10:51:00 AM
For shame, I live in South Brevard and have been and goin again and again, and there are several other Brevard resident's I know that also make the trip cuz it's worth it. Git someone to come with ya that's what I do, split the gas etc... ;D

For shame.....exactly!

And Fox..it doesn't take 7 hours from Brevard.  :L  We make it there from Brevard in just under 4 hours.  That place is worth the drive.  You really should try it. 

well its a long trip is my point. its not the drive and gas as much as getting time off work to go. i would have to have 2-3 days and that doesnt happen very often at all. if it only took a hour or so then i could do a 1 day ride but 8 hours driving dont leave much riding to do in one day. were fixin to buy a RV though. when that happens ill take a vacation.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2008, 12:43:20 PM
Quote from: FLCat on February 18, 2008, 02:40:06 PM
Quote from: gtnwood on February 18, 2008, 10:51:00 AM
For shame, I live in South Brevard and have been and goin again and again, and there are several other Brevard resident's I know that also make the trip cuz it's worth it. Git someone to come with ya that's what I do, split the gas etc... ;D

For shame.....exactly!

And Fox..it doesn't take 7 hours from Brevard.  :L  We make it there from Brevard in just under 4 hours.  That place is worth the drive.  You really should try it. 

well its a long trip is my point. its not the drive and gas as much as getting time off work to go. i would have to have 2-3 days and that doesnt happen very often at all. if it only took a hour or so then i could do a 1 day ride but 8 hours driving dont leave much riding to do in one day. were fixin to buy a RV though. when that happens ill take a vacation.

do the right thing,,,,,,,quit yer job ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

budman

Quote from: MP on February 18, 2008, 05:53:57 PM
Quote from: budman on February 18, 2008, 05:19:06 PM
I'll drive the bulldozer...





you will have to fight me for it :D


Bring it, little man....  (or just let me sit in it and make "vroom vroom" noises) 8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

gearhead400

dont worry, MP will let you sit in his lap  :D and thats as far as im going.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

budman

#44
That's farther than I will go too......  ???
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Shawn

Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
That's farther than I will go too......  ???





If you sit on my lap I promise to raise you 3.5 inches :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S

Quote from: MP on February 19, 2008, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
That's farther than I will go too......  ???





If you sit on my lap I promise to raise you 3.5 inches :-*

You gonna have a 1-1/2" foam cushion on your lap  ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Paul_S on February 19, 2008, 07:47:41 PM
Quote from: MP on February 19, 2008, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
That's farther than I will go too......  ???





If you sit on my lap I promise to raise you 3.5 inches :-*

You gonna have a 1-1/2" foam cushion on your lap  ;)

hey, Matt aint here to defend himself,,,,,comeon now ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

predatorracer8

Quote from: MP on February 19, 2008, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
That's farther than I will go too......  ???





If you sit on my lap I promise to raise you 3.5 inches :-*

thats it?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com