this site still sucks

Started by dvx400#1, February 13, 2008, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turk




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats to funny.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

dynodon

Some peaple REALLY need "hooked on phonics". I have tried several times to read a couple of posts, BUT still cant make heads or tails out of them!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dynodon on February 15, 2008, 05:27:24 PM
Some peaple REALLY need "hooked on phonics". I have tried several times to read a couple of posts, BUT still cant make heads or tails out of them!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

it can get pretty tough.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MedicMudder

mmmmmm mmmmm  gonna get me sum deM french fried taters  mmmm  mmmmm and thems some purtttty lipzzz on dat SOCK MONKEY!!!!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MedicMudder on February 16, 2008, 03:02:19 AM
mmmmmm mmmmm  gonna get me sum deM french fried taters  mmmm  mmmmm and thems some purtttty lipzzz on dat SOCK MONKEY!!!!!!

I like da way you talk......I recon you kinda like da way I talk too.    I recon I Aim ta kill ya with it, see some folks call it a kiezer blade I call it a sling blade.

Slick89

"Carl what are you gunna do with the lawn mower blade?" carl- I recon Ima gunna kill you!  Thats for you ppl who have watch the movie sling blade. lol
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Dr.Dirt


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


shogun323

#110
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 18, 2008, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 18, 2008, 08:56:36 PM
BUMP  8)

why?

Exactly. The guys last post was November of 2006. Looks like another sh!t stirrer to me.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

dvx400#1

ha ha @ least give me some credit, i got you guys to start posting again, wich is what is all about, i mean b 4 this post hardly anything was been posted, i come back from a long break and i get things going. it,s got to count for something, i brought you guys back together, ha ha ha    >:D

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dvx400#1 on February 19, 2008, 12:21:56 AM
ha ha @ least give me some credit, i got you guys to start posting again, wich is what is all about, i mean b 4 this post hardly anything was been posted, i come back from a long break and i get things going. it,s got to count for something, i brought you guys back together, ha ha ha    >:D

get over yourself

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Turk


I didnt post in this thread to stir anything up.Heck I didnt even look to see how old this thread was was when I posted in it.I posted in it because of the thread title and because I wanted to get the chip off my shoulder that I had with this forum in general.What I found was it's a pretty decent forum with some pretty nice folks who have a great vast of knowledge about atving.Yall can bash me all day and night year round about the what brand machine I ride but I'll never buy or own anthing else but that.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Turk on February 19, 2008, 07:07:48 PM

I didnt post in this thread to stir anything up.Heck I didnt even look to see how old this thread was was when I posted in it.I posted in it because of the thread title and because I wanted to get the chip off my shoulder that I had with this forum in general.What I found was it's a pretty decent forum with some pretty nice folks who have a great vast of knowledge about atving.Yall can bash me all day and night year round about the what brand machine I ride but I'll never buy or own anthing else but that.

and hey, without the Polaris riders, we would only have to make fun of the Yami riders,,,,,oh wait.... ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: Turk on February 19, 2008, 07:07:48 PM

I didnt post in this thread to stir anything up.Heck I didnt even look to see how old this thread was was when I posted in it.I posted in it because of the thread title and because I wanted to get the chip off my shoulder that I had with this forum in general.What I found was it's a pretty decent forum with some pretty nice folks who have a great vast of knowledge about atving.Yall can bash me all day and night year round about the what brand machine I ride but I'll never buy or own anthing else but that.

at least youll stay in shape from all the walking youre gonna be doing.  2:L

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 07:10:24 PM
Quote from: Turk on February 19, 2008, 07:07:48 PM

I didnt post in this thread to stir anything up.Heck I didnt even look to see how old this thread was was when I posted in it.I posted in it because of the thread title and because I wanted to get the chip off my shoulder that I had with this forum in general.What I found was it's a pretty decent forum with some pretty nice folks who have a great vast of knowledge about atving.Yall can bash me all day and night year round about the what brand machine I ride but I'll never buy or own anthing else but that.

and hey, without the Polaris riders, we would only have to make fun of the Yami riders,,,,,oh wait.... ;-)

Id@

lol

dvx400#1

     
ha ha


Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: dvx400#1 on February 19, 2008, 12:21:56 AM
ha ha @ least give me some credit, i got you guys to start posting again, wich is what is all about, i mean b 4 this post hardly anything was been posted, i come back from a long break and i get things going. it,s got to count for something, i brought you guys back together, ha ha ha    >:D

get over yourself

Id@


Dr.Dirt

#118
Quote from: shogun323 on February 18, 2008, 09:15:54 PM

Exactly. The guys last post was November of 2006. Looks like another sh!t stirrer to me.




Just because I havent posted in awhile doesnt mean I am a stirrer of the shiat. 



Able

Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o

Probably.  I would say yes.

shogun323

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 21, 2008, 05:33:59 AM
Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o

Probably.  I would say yes.
For the record, I was. It's all good though..... I became a preist.  >:D
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Able

Quote from: shogun323 on February 21, 2008, 03:36:53 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 21, 2008, 05:33:59 AM
Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o

Probably.  I would say yes.
For the record, I was. It's all good though..... I became a preist.  >:D

Well it was either preist or work in a candy store so you could obtain the title "professional fudge packer"
:D

shogun323

Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:58:20 PM
Well it was either preist or work in a candy store so you could obtain the title "professional fudge packer"
:D

LOL!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Slick89

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]