sadly missed.......

Started by susieblazer, February 17, 2008, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 :(  man it sure is sad that beacuse of people in a group whom will remain nameless (but know who they are) and have caused grief and uncalled for badgering to posts of our friend QT...that she has been absent for awhile..but IM's have been great to catch up on rides  etc... ok I feel better now  .... ViO CL  ...

We love Ya QT!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Ida_Mann

preachin to the choir.

I've got to actually pick up the phone if I wanna talk to her ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

 Somebody dissed QT? Where are they? Point them out!! I'll give her a call and find out who you are...BEWARE!!

1FasterBlaster

#3
  Maybe I spoke too soon. She does get crazy!!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  Because she can get crazy!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 19, 2008, 01:35:37 PM
  Maybe I spoke too soon. She does get crazy!!

No one dissed her..in FACT, no one mentioned her name until now.... and even though everyone knew who it was they were respectful enough to not POST THE PICTURES!!! Some folks ruin things for themselves and don't need any help.

Ida_Mann

ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.

Id@

Well folks should make decisions based on facts...shouldnt they?

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 19, 2008, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.

Id@

Well folks should make decisions based on facts...shouldnt they?

so bring on the facts, alls I got so far is a bunch of high-school he said she said crap, and again, ruining this thread.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17


budman

If yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.... ain't the first one to get beat up, and she won't be the last.....  :'(
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

kawGIRL

#12
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off his back  :'(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus

Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back  :'(


In complete and total agreement.

budman

Quote from: renmus on February 19, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back  :'(


In complete and total agreement.

Ditto... also... he ain't the first and more than likely won't be the last....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

big-daddy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.

Id@

did YOU start by delete my post its morning?  Which by the way I didn't break any rules on this site.

One question Ida! would you want a drunk women carrying a 45 near your daughter?  Yes or No
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

indianjoe

I was wondering what happen to that post?????

big-daddy

Quote from: renmus on February 19, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back  :'(


In complete and total agreement.

the man help me from the first day I meet him.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

big-daddy

Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:39:01 PM
gremlins... :D


right name Ida!  its Ok, he end up like the rest........... used and throw out.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count?  Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

fdatv

Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count?  Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)

That's how it all begin's!
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

TRX450R_Racer

Man I missed something, but starting to piece it together.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

budman

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 19, 2008, 03:46:12 PM
Man I missed something, but starting to piece it together.

Just get some popcorn ready...It won't take long to get crankin'...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com