Smoky Mtns feb 2008

Started by zin, February 13, 2008, 10:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zin


indianjoe

Great pictures.I know you enjoyed riding up there, we do when we go to Tenn.

ananomaly

05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

zin

Nos is heading back this weekend to do repairs on the cabin.. I'm sure he'd take you with him, he could prolly use the help.


Those picks are from WINDROCK.... Oliver Springs, Tenn

heres where we stayed... it was the best riding I've done yet!!


http://indiancreekrvresort.com/


heres A pic from the Top of NOS mountain...


Now its back to river ranch...   8)

zin

Muddin on WindRock Mtn...


Florida Mudriders... represent!!  >:D






cya in the mud!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com