Rancher tires...what do you think?

Started by Miller Time 08, February 15, 2008, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller Time 08

I'm going to get tires for my rancher... do you think it will lag too much with no mods on 26" Mud Bitches? 
What do ya'll think about the mud bitches?
:Wacko.gif

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Miller Time 08 on February 15, 2008, 02:42:52 PM
I'm going to get tires for my rancher... do you think it will lag too much with no mods on 26" Mud Bitches? 
What do ya'll think about the mud bitches?
:Wacko.gif

Don't know much about Bitches!  ;D But I put 26" Gators on my son's rancher and we notice very little if any lag or slowness after the install otherwise completely stocked BTW these ranchers have a really low 1st gear...turning in the mud is never a problem as a matter of fact the gators pulled so well that he could go places other larger quads couldn't get through.... so I would think you would be O.K. with your Bitches!!  ;D HTH

SWAMP_DONKEY

 We put Mud Lites 26inch all around my nephews and WOW ...no power loss and would go anyplace!!! This pic is with the Vampires and it lost tons of power.


MudMan

If I may make another tire suggestion.....look into the 26 inch Swamp Lites.....I have them on my Foreman and couldn't be happier.  I prefer them over the Mud Lites. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Miller Time 08

I want aggresive tires and i also liked the outlaws alot too but... i can't make up my mind...

MuddFreak77

Outlaws are axle breakers.

Check out the mudbugs, they are a great cheap mud tire.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

94Hardbody4x4

I rode with a Rancher on 27" 589's and it went everywhere a Brute 750 did.

However, you must realize Mud Bitches measure alot bigger than what they say. I rode with a group of bikes once and one guy had 28" Mud Bitches and another had 29.5" Outlaws. Both tires where the same size (they were both on Brute Force 750's). The MB's look huge.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

jimmyt14

Mud Bitches are heavy, I serously doubt a rancher could spin them in good thick mud.In water sure but not mud.
Have you ever been to highlifter.com?Its a muddin forum unlike this forum which is predominately sport quads...
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

MudMan

I don't think this forum is predominantly sport quads
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::