motosport.com

Started by Fox17, January 01, 2008, 06:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

Has anyone ordered from them here? Im contemplating trying them but I figured Id ask first. I dont want any problems if they can be avoided. Im sure someone here has ordered from them.

eldiablo64

we got rear tires and rims from them for my sons banshee.they were very knowledgeable and the service was great.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

LINK500

I have bought a lot of stuff from them with no problems. The overnighted an ASV lever to my cousin one time we were in durhamtown and he wrecked and broke his brake lever. ;D

predatorracer8


lawn_man mx

    i'ved used them  a lot.  never  had a problem  fast shipping
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

06 BaNsHeE

I ordered some wheels and tires from them.When they arrived they were missing the back wheels and tires.I called them they said sorry blah blah blha they will ship them out that same day with 2-3 day shipping.I called back the next tues and they say sorry but they are out of stock and they just refunded me the money for the backs.BUT they wouldnt refund me money for shipping.

Fox17

sounds like theyre pretty good. that was a fast response. i didnt think anyone came in the good bad ugly that much. thanks. ill give em a try.

dj_pizzim

#8
never had any real big problems with them just a few shipping issues. They have a bad problem with delaying your entire order due to one item and not telling you when you order but all and all there good. the only problems ive ever had was stupid shipping stuff and their free 2 day shipping is just that it will take 2 days once it is shipped sometime it might take them 3 days to actually ship it.

Just so you know it wasn't a 1 time thing between me and my friends we've spend around 3-4 grand with them

I wouldn't suggest not to use them they supply great products at great prices just ask questions when your in a hurry to get parts I had them delay an order of gear and some head bolts because they didn't have the head bolts in stock and that was the whole reason for the order. they never told me they didnt have them in stock ... i guess i should have asked  ???
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

greenmachine

I use Rocky Mountain ATV always happy, never a mistake so far.

Fox17

Quote from: greenmachine on February 01, 2008, 11:59:07 AM
I use Rocky Mountain ATV always happy, never a mistake so far.

theyre out of XR/400EX pistons and gaskets until march!!!  :O i cant wait that long. i tried motosport and my order has been shipped and on its way. itll be here monday cause fedex is lazy and takes sat off. they were friendly and have free 2 day shipping. ill see if they sent me the right parts or not in a few days.

exrider

Last two times I ordered from them I got it on Sat. I needed them on friday but they came sat at about 10:30 both times. I like Rocky Mountain better.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Fox17

Quote from: exrider on February 01, 2008, 06:43:41 PM
Last two times I ordered from them I got it on Sat. I needed them on friday but they came sat at about 10:30 both times. I like Rocky Mountain better.

i definatly like RMATV better but Dennis Kirk and motosport are good too so far.

KD 428

From personal experience motosport is WAY better. Ive had a lot of problems with rockymountain. Ill still order from them, but my first store choice is motosport.
HONDA CRF450R

predatorracer8

Quote from: Fox17 on February 01, 2008, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: exrider on February 01, 2008, 06:43:41 PM
Last two times I ordered from them I got it on Sat. I needed them on friday but they came sat at about 10:30 both times. I like Rocky Mountain better.

i definatly like RMATV better but Dennis Kirk and motosport are good too so far.

dennis kirk is over priced

gearhead400

Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 11, 2008, 07:29:05 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 01, 2008, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: exrider on February 01, 2008, 06:43:41 PM
Last two times I ordered from them I got it on Sat. I needed them on friday but they came sat at about 10:30 both times. I like Rocky Mountain better.

i definatly like RMATV better but Dennis Kirk and motosport are good too so far.

dennis kirk is over priced

agreed, rockymountain and motosport are my two sites.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Fox17

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 11, 2008, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 11, 2008, 07:29:05 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 01, 2008, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: exrider on February 01, 2008, 06:43:41 PM
Last two times I ordered from them I got it on Sat. I needed them on friday but they came sat at about 10:30 both times. I like Rocky Mountain better.

i definatly like RMATV better but Dennis Kirk and motosport are good too so far.

dennis kirk is over priced

agreed, rockymountain and motosport are my two sites.

yea, i only order from denniskirk.com if no one has what i need. they are way too overpriced. i just got my parts from motosport the other day and they were great. fast shipping, they sent the right stuff, nice on the phone when i ordered. good people. i will be a returning customer.

predatorracer8

ive bought about 3,000 dollars worth of stuff from them they are good i have never had a problem, and most of the time they are stocked up with there products. ive tryed some other websites(motoworldracing.com) and they were back ordered to six months on some items.

jake

johnyfz450

Quote from: greenmachine on February 01, 2008, 11:59:07 AM
I use Rocky Mountain ATV always happy, never a mistake so far.


and motosport is all I usefor 4 years know never had a problem always on time. Imo best place to go

FoxHondaRider

RMATV and Motosport is usually the very 1st places I look for a part.  I compare their prices and build my cart on both if possible some have an item that the other doesnt but usually they both have the same.  If I want OEM I check Motosport and Service Honda or Yamaha of Troy to compare prices and motosport is always more it makes me feel good to see a discount or deal i'm getting on another site
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

t8tr250

i like bike bandit myself, i had only one problem they said my plastics were to heavy to ship  ??? >:( :'(
2007 Trx 250ex FBF edition

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com