My next gun purchase

Started by GrizzlyGator, February 14, 2008, 08:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator


shogun323

I saw that episode of Future Weapons. That gun is amazing. I wouldn't mind one myself!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Ida_Mann

holy lord, that thing is insane.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

neysnumber

ssswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dgt714

I wonder what that toy would cost ? :)

GrizzlyGator

If you could get your hands on one I bet it be over $15,000.00  :dunno.gif

dgt714


sickbanshee

check out saiga 12 with 20 round drum mag on youtube  ;)

bignickwaite

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gs58j-nXZEU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gs58j-nXZEU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

heres the one you should get hk51 oh yea thats me in pasco
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

bignickwaite

[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

budman

Anybody remember the American 180 275 shot sub machine gun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYXifOyNk1s&NR=1
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com