question about Cadillac Escalade 4x4 suv

Started by GENERAL-Z, February 14, 2008, 01:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Ida_Mann

who cares, you have to take your shoes off before getting in anyway ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: *Mr. 400ex* on February 14, 2008, 01:44:15 AM
are Cadillac Escalade 4x4's awd or 4x4?

Depends on the year...in your price range they would be 4wd. but the newer ones are AWD. You are getting the better of the two in the 8k and under ;) much better vehicle and you should be able to find one with under 100k for the $$$$. If I find you one i will let you know. They are hard to beat.

Shorgasm

99-00 are true 4wd's with transfer cases.Low range etc AND they have a version of auto AWD.They have the last good 330ft/lb 5.7 in them.

01-06 have the either the 6.0HO(another great motor) or the new gen 5.3(GM's new LSx based motor with less torque).

The price difference bwteen the two are pretty much double.

I have a loaded Blk 99 Denali I would let go for $9k.22's and tinted whole nine yards.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Shorgasm on February 14, 2008, 03:59:57 PM
99-00 are true 4wd's with transfer cases.Low range etc AND they have a version of auto AWD.They have the last good 330ft/lb 5.7 in them.

01-06 have the either the 6.0HO(another great motor) or the new gen 5.3(GM's new LSx based motor with less torque).

The price difference bwteen the two are pretty much double.

I have a loaded Blk 99 Denali I would let go for $9k.22's and tinted whole nine yards.

There is your Deal Mr. 400ex!

Chevy1500z71

you guys dont know this kid, hes gona want something lifted with big tires not a street truck 22s lol, which brings me to my next question why not just a tahoe its the same thing asuming that you are going to stick with an OBS gm.

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

KnK Motorsports

the one you are looking at is the good one. The AWD one is bad on front carrier bearing. I have rebuilt 10 AWD front ends and only 1 4wd front end.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Shorgasm

Please note the exclusions on the bottom of the listings.I'd bet good money it isn't $5k...that and I wonder why the mileage is not listed?

Also you should note, that is a buy-here pay-here place....be careful.You get what you pay for.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com