MUDFEST 2008

Started by MudMan, February 11, 2008, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Does anyone know if there was a legitimate head count (approximately) for Mudfest this past weekend ??
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

05greengriz

I heard speculation of 125000 paid entrants at 2pm saturday.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MudMan

Did I read the correct number or zeros on that figure.......125,000  ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MudMan

Do you know if there's anywhere to find any aerial pictures of mudfest or pictures in general ??
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

05greengriz

There has got to be, OCSO should have some, their aircraft flew a good amount of time there.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

K-Town Quad Boy 08

u think 125000 i was thinkin closer to 40-50 k
but it was a blast and it was crowded like i ahve never seen

350x_rider

I heard 85000 for the aug event.way less at this one but still very crazy.I would also guess around 50000 people.I will never miss one.