IM PISSED! WHAT gives them the right

Started by Mudneck, February 09, 2008, 07:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

I just spent since 8am washing both vehicles,pressure washed all the concrete around the hose & painted a trailer.NOW there is FREAKING ASH ,sugar cane burnt ash all over every thing I mean even the kids trampoline is covered. Im in Loxahatchee.I am so pissed right now~!

What gives them the right to cause this type of pollution and basically trash mine & everybodie elses homes,cars,boats,campers etc.............................wish ASH!

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY


Turboderf

  its coming down like snow over here to

SWAMP_DONKEY


AintSkeered

And, taxpayers get to clean up the damage to the Everglades from the pesticide run-off of those sugar barons. That Big Business has been well-supported by government because it sweetens your coffee in the morning and creates job for your family(if you're Mexican)!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Mudneck

I dont drink coffee ???

At least were in the rain for the past 3 hours so it should wash off.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]