Video of son on a Eton viper jr just having fun at Waycross

Started by psd, February 05, 2008, 01:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psd

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

grizzly04


sykolincoln

awesome! I love the sand hills!!!  always a great time!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

Skyo,
You are the man for posting up this place!!! The video link is from The Fall of last year,I just figured out how to post video and pictures.
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

sykolincoln

hey no prob! when I find a place to ride I pimp that hoe out! I know you fla boys dont have to many places left, and ga has alot of hidden spots like this place to goto! 8)
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS