My first truck! (with pics)

Started by MadMudder, February 08, 2008, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys me and my dad picked up my first truck today! I turned 16 last month but cant get my license untill march but we saw a good deal and bought it. The truck is a 1986 ford F-150 but the bed is off of a 92. The engine was rebuilt not too long ago. It need a little work but i like it and its a good starter truck. Pics below:
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

More:
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Palmettobay_recon

wow man thats nice. thats exactly what im lookin for.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

KD 428

Nice find! And I like that it's a manual. But whats up with the tach? haha
HONDA CRF450R

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: KD 450 on February 08, 2008, 09:55:37 PM
Nice find! And I like that it's a manual. But whats up with the tach? haha

ford didnt put tachs in there trucks till 95 i think? maybe later... so the aftermarket tach on the column was the way to go.

KD 428

Oh, It might be 97, cause my friends crown vic doesnt have one and its a 97
HONDA CRF450R

Ida_Mann

sweet looking truck, lot's of potential too.

needless to say I like the regular cabs and flaresides



Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

#7
Actually...its an automatic, what your lookin at is 4WD. The tach we havent gotten to work yet.. kinda messed with it today but really couldnt get it going. Anyway ill have some new pics. I spent most of my day washing it. Washed, claybared, hand waxed. Soon were gonna clean up the rims and make them look shiny again.  ;)  (also it has a factory tach in it. the one on the steering coloum is aftermarket)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

AmericanRobster

My first truck was a 1982 F-150 and I redid the whole thing with my dad. New 302 V8 motor and c4 tranny. Great truck. I even took out a seat out of a 96 f-150 and put it in there and it looked good. I should of kept that truck because if I did I would have had so much money saved up.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

MadMudder

How it looks after gettin it cleaned up. Check out the before and after on that bumper. The guy drove it thru wet concrete so it was all hazed up and had specks of concrete dried on it. I waxed out the haze then just kept a layer of wax on it and took an SoS pad and knife and scraped it off. Took about an hour but turned out so nice.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

hey, dont be knocking on those tachs like that. the toyota im lookin at dont have one either so im gonna get one.

btw, thats a cool truck. i too like the flareside regular cabs.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com