ATP Closed 2/15-2/22

Started by A.T.P. RACING, February 07, 2008, 02:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.T.P. RACING

We be closed for a week for the Indy Dealer Expo.The industry trade show will run until 2/19 then we will going to Buffalo NY to move my elderly grandfather's belongings down here. We will be back in the shop Monday 2/25. We will have all shop calls forwarded to the cell phone, so you will be able to reach us for technical assistance or questions.

Melissa
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Ida_Mann

if the show is gonna be at the Indianapolis Convention Center, I think I still have my all-access badge to get you around the backstage and RCA dome if you want it ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."