Visited the Motoplex this weekend.

Started by fastrnrik, February 05, 2008, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

I went and checked out the Motoplex this weekend. I took my wife and son, and we rode our Rhino all over checking the place out. I can't wait to get back up there with a 4 wheeler to ride some of those one way trails. They were awesome! Paul and his crew have done a TON of work up there and it really shows. There is something for everyone, XC, MX, and mud guys. Plus, it's cheap! It's only $10 a head to get in! It would still be a bargain at twice the price.

The Motoplex is definately worth checking out.

Thanks Paul. I'll be back.

Shawn

 aw shucks Brady, your just saying that because Paul gave you a reach around :D Im glad you liked it. We are not pros but we do aim to please ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

shogun323

Wow!!!! I didn't know the Motoplex was a FULL SERVICE establishment!!! Sign me up!!!! Can I get a VIP pass?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

fastrnrik

Quote from: MP on February 05, 2008, 09:49:06 AM
aw shucks Brady, your just saying that because Paul gave you a reach around :D Im glad you liked it. We are not pros but we do aim to please ;)

Paul tried the reach around, which was a little awkward with everyone watching....

I definately liked it. My wife is already looking for another KFX700 for her to ride up there. (she loves those things ???)

Dreth, you've done a great job with that place as well. It's obvious that you guys have put mucho seat time on some equipment up there.

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on February 05, 2008, 10:32:22 AM
Paul tried the reach around, which was a little awkward.

Lose about 100 pounds and it won't be so awkward  ;)

fastrnrik

But then I'd only weigh 60 pounds......

Paul_S


Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ida_Mann

hey hey hey, this aint the other site guys,,,,,theres kids watching this here thread ;-)

and if "full service" means Mrs. Dreth's fine cooking while playing Wii Bowling on the big screen at my camp there,,,,,then yes it is "that" kind of establishment.

comeon back up on the 22nd.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

By the talk I thought you had a feature gay ride at the plex. ;)

  Brady the plex is a ton of fun.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com