Osceola

Started by Soc11Lee, January 31, 2008, 02:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soc11Lee

Planning a trip out to Osceola this saturday and was wondering if any body has been out there lately and what the trails looks like...

450rutmaker

I was out about 2 weeks ago. Trails looked nice. I sold my cousin my old Dvx 400  so me and him are goin out sat. about 10 or so
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

lethalmethods

How are the trails there?  I am looking for some sand like in the pic below (linked below)
http://a525.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_1b58091a5f444c665fecae662f7f6664.jpg
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

andyland

where  is there a place to ride in Osceola just moved from south Florida have a ltz 400 looking to ride

lethalmethods

Hey Andy,

     Where you living?   I am in East Orlando.  My buddies and I go riding.  There is a place on 520 (east orange county) to ride.  Lots of people go out there.
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

450rutmaker

Im soon to be starting a quad club for north florida. We will be riding Osceola probably once a month as a group once everything gets worked out.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

andyland

hey, i live in kissimmee are you talking about 520 out by 417  i have riden there once is there a big mud lake in the back

lethalmethods

Yea, there are a few mud pits up front and a big lake in the back.  How often do you ride there?
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

andyland

i've only riden therer twice but it was alot of fun couldn't beleave the ice cream truck was at the mud hole selling ice cream. how often do you go riding out there

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com